- Paperback: 688 pages
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster; UK ed. edition (20 November 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 147114335X
- ISBN-13: 978-1471143359
- Product Dimensions: 15.3 x 4.2 x 23.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 118 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #81,082 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Money: Master the Game - 7 Simple Steps to Financial Freedom Paperback – 20 Nov 2014
|Paperback, 20 Nov 2014||
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Tony Robbins is one of the foremost authorities on the psychology of peak performance. He is the guru of personal, professional and organizational turnaround and he has been called one of the greatest influences of this generation. Tony Robbins is a bestselling author, entrepreneur and philanthropist. For more than 37 years, millions of people have enjoyed the warmth, humor and dynamic presentation of Mr Robbins corporate and personal development events. He is the nation's No.1 life and business strategist. He's called upon to consult and coach with some of the world's finest athletes, entertainers, Fortune 500 CEOs, and even presidents of nations. As an entrepreneur, he has more than 20 companies, a dozen of which he actively manages. At present, the companies he founded or partnered-in have combined annual sales of more than $6 billion a year.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
118 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The notion of investing in Mutual Funds was completely obliterated, this I definitely support. Just index guys, through DCA in my opinion. Another thing I like about this book is when he asked about what amount of money will satisfy you? One guy said a billion dollars and instead of just ignoring his, Tony went ahead and showed him how it doesn't take much money (critical mass) to maintain your dream level of lifestyle.
Many concepts in this book are American so Indian readers should search for Indian equivalents of those concepts and the Ray Dalio portfolio diversification, well someone should backtest that on the Indian market.
Either way, you can just index with NIFTY or SENSEX with Dollar-Cost averaging.
If you know how to invest and how to not get emotional during mass pessimism, then this diversification is not for you and you are massively limiting yourself. Cautionary note, you should really be able to invest yourself though, not trading but INVESTING.
The best part of the book in my opinion were the final chapters, the act of giving. So whoever says money can't provide happiness is dead wrong. It enables you to help those in need and that will definitely make you happy, more than any amount of money will ever be able to do.
On a final note, this is a definite read and Indian folks, look for Indian equivalents of these American plans and be sure to apply these principles in your personal life, "Knowledge is not power, it's potential power. Application of knowledge correctly in your life is power".
It is only good for the middle class fixed salary people who don’t have the courage or knowledge to start their own business and want to park a part of their salary in Tony Robins finance firm.
And Nothing about real Money.
Its tips with references about how to park money with mediocre returns. I feel a usual banks FD will be much safer and hassle free than all the other low return investment tools shown in this book in the Indian context.
I am a solid Tony Robbins fan and have all of his books from Unlimited Power, Unleash... and watched every one of his videos, audibles.
This one was really disappointing, I must say Tony should not do content related to Money Making.
Tony is good with motivation, inspiration and positive psychology but not with money related topic.