- Paperback: 1670 pages
- Publisher: S Chand Publishing; Revised edition (15 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352535316
- ISBN-13: 978-9352535316
- Package Dimensions: 27.4 x 20.1 x 7.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 993 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,616 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning (Old Edition) (R.S. Aggarwal) Paperback – 15 Mar 2017
There is a newer edition of this item:
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Dr. R.S. Aggarwal was born on January 2, 1946 in a village of Delhi. He graduated from Kirori Mal College, University of Delhi. After completing his M.Sc. in Mathematics in 1969, he joined N.A.S. College, Meerut as a lecturer. In 1976, he was awarded a fellowship for 3 years and joined University of Delhi for his Ph. D. Thereafter he was promoted as a reader in N.A.S. College, Meerut. In 1999, he joined M.M.H. College, Ghaziabad, as a reader and took voluntary retirement in 2003. He has written more than 75 books ranging from Nursery to M. Sc. and in the competitions segment from clerical grade to I.A.S. level.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.