Moda Home Transfer Stencil Paper 15 Sheets
|Price:||490.25 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,666.75 (77%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 15 sheets transfer paper
- 4 ply transfer paper
- 8.5" x 11" A4 size
- can be used in thermal copier or freehand
- used by artists, tattooists, etc
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This transfer paper is reusable and can help the beginners overcome many obstacles in learning tattoo,Use this to transfer your flash to the skin,You can draw your stencils by hand,Can be used with thermal copier machine or dot matrix printers,Top layer is white, This is the layer that your image will be transferred onto,.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They work perfectly and as intended.
I realized I wasn't using them correctly at first as I didn't notice the protective tissue paper! (lol)
They transfer a nice BOLD image that's easily transferable (I use Stencil Stuff to transfer my stencils).
I have used distilled water and soap for transferring also, which works really well too!
I'm still learning tattooing - So you'll have to forgive my shoddy tattoo job on my hand, but I wanted to show how well I was able to follow the stencil.
I saw some bad reviews that scared me a lot about ordering this product, but I had absolutely no issues with receiving this item (i ordered several things from amazon so it all came in the same box; this product came in its own individual paper envelope as well as a plastic wrapper casing). I've also seen people say this product doesnt work, but I tried it out today and it works perfectly fine! Perhaps those who say it didnt work weren't using it correctly? Youtube videos can be found if you're a first timer (like myself). I got everything promised in the product description, and I'm very happy with this purchase! I think the price is awesome, seeing as this stuff will probably last me a life time (i plan on sending several sheets to my friend, seeing as i can't possibly use all of them). For first timers, do your research before leaving a bad review! This product works great if you use it correctly. You will need some sort of lotion/soap to transfer the tattoo outline onto your skin and you can do some light research to see what's best for you. You'll want to outline the tattoo during the tattooing process once before you start wiping, as the transferred outline isn't meant to withstand wiping. Hope everyone who buys has the same good experience as I did, and happy tattooing!!