- Hardcover: 72 pages
- Publisher: Sanjay and Company (7 October 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8186469052
- ISBN-13: 978-8186469057
- Product Dimensions: 17.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#2,31,021 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4517 in Food, Drink & Entertaining (Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
+ 103.00 Delivery charge
+ 70.00 Delivery charge
Mocktails and Snacks: 1 Hardcover – 7 Oct 2003
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Mrs. Tarla Dalal is India s best - selling cookery author since over 2 decades. She has written a total of 100titles, several of which have been translated in various languages like Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi, Bengali and even Dutch and Russian! The total sales of her cookery books exceed 3million copies. Her first book The Pleasures of Vegetarian Cooking , which was published in 1974, was an instant success with indian housewives. The book, which is considered a classic in cookery books, has sold a record 1,50,000 copies. Lately there has been a new addition to the list called the TOTAL HEALTH SERIES. These are health related cookbooks with recipes and information on various subjects like The Pregnancy Cookbook, Baby and Toddler food, Delicious Diabetic Recipes, Fast foods made Healthy, Healthy Breakfast, Healthy Soups and Salads, Cooking with 1 Teaspoon of Oil, Healthy Soups and Salads, Healthy Breakfast and Calcium Rich Recipes has been her best selling book recently. In addition to writing cookbooks, Mrs. Tarla Dalal also has a major web presence in the form of tarladalal.com, the largest Indian food site.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I am upset that I paid to buy this book, it should be given free as a handout.