- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (10 September 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138289310
- ISBN-13: 978-1138289314
- Product Dimensions: 15.9 x 1.9 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,90,743 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 150.00 Delivery charge
+ 98.00 Delivery charge
+ 170.00 Delivery charge
Mobile-First Journalism: Producing News for Social and Interactive Media Paperback – Import, 20 Sep 2018
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Steve Hill is Course Leader of the MA in Multimedia Journalism at Westminster University, London. Previously, he lectured at Southampton Solent University, UK, and has a background in technology journalism. His books include Online Journalism: The Essential Guide (with Dr. Paul Lashmar, 2013).
Paul Bradshaw is Course Leader for both the MA in Multiplatform and Mobile Journalism and the MA in Data Journalism at Birmingham City University, UK. He also works as a consulting data journalist with the BBC England Data Unit. His books include Magazine Editing (with John Morrish, 2011), Snapchat for Journalists (2016), and the Online Journalism Handbook (2018).
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|