|Package Dimensions||6.6 x 6.5 x 6.4 cm; 110 Grams|
Aviga WiFi Smart Plug 10A | Mobile App controlled | Compatible with Alexa and Google Home Assistant
10 Days Returnable
|Return Reason||Return Period||Return Policy|
|All return reasons||10 days from delivery||Full Refund|
|Current Rating||10 Amps|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mount|
About this item
- WiFi enabled Smart Plug to make your Home Smarter.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home. Control your plug with voice command.
- Works with any home appliance with upto 10 Amp current requirement. Control appliances like LED TV, Music System, Sound System, Mobile Chargers, decorative lights etc.
- Control your Aviga Smart Plug with the SmartLife App, available for Android and IOS. Create multiple automation scenarios with the SmartLife App.
- Designed for India: Aviga smart plug is rated for 240V/10A with tolerance for voltage fluctuations. It is certified by Wireless Planning Coordination(WPC), Govt of India to be used in India.
Customer ratings by feature
Plug in your home appliances with the Aviga Smart Plug and make your home Smarter!
Use functions like Remote on/off and scheduling with the Aviga Smart Plug. When at home, just speak your instructions into Amazon Alexa or Google Home and the SmartPlug will comply (Note: For Alexa/Google integration use SmartLife App available from App Store/Play Store).
When away from home, use the free SmartLife app to switch your Aviga Smart Plug On/Off.
With the Scheduler function, you can program your Smart Plug to switch on/off at a particular time.
Wake up to your Favourite music or your Favourite News Channel by programming the plug to switch on automatically at your waking time.
With the timer function, you can decide how long the plug will remain ON - a very helpful feature that can prevent overcharging of mobile phones, laptops etc.
The 10A plug can be used with most home appliances like LED TV, Music System, Water Coolers etc.
The plug cannot be used with heavy appliances like Geysers or AirConditioners. No hub is required with the Aviga Smart Plug.
All you need is a Smartphone and an active WiFi connection for it to work.
Remain worry free with a 12 month warranty on the product. Instructions for downloading and installing the app are included in the package.
Do note that the Aviga Smart Plug works with only 2.4GHz signals on the WiFi router. If you have a FTTH connection at home, you would have both 2.4GHz and 5GHz signals on your router.
Just switch to the 2.4GHz signal on your mobile phone while pairing the smart plug.
Reviewed in India on 13 May 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By D S on 15 November 2022
Ive just started using the plug and it seems to be good. But time will tell !!!
If the difference is not much, you can check for polycab/wipro as those two comes with electric measure