- Library Binding: 422 pages
- Publisher: Turtleback Books; Reprint edition (28 February 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0606395687
- ISBN-13: 978-0606395687
- Product Dimensions: 10.2 x 2.5 x 18.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 44 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,57,408 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 54.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Misery Library Binding – 28 Feb 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Showing 1-8 of 44 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Annie Wilkes is Paul Sheldon's number one fan and she is not happy that the author has killed off her favourite character. When Paul gets in an accident she takes him to her house to " Make him better and take care of him " and so starts this gruesome tale.
This book is a work of art, the character of Annie is so well researched and feels so real that throughout the book I was scared of her and extremely disturbed.Your heart goes out to Paul and you can feel his helplessness.
It is a nerve wracking and unputdownable novel. I love it and have already picked up other works by King.
I tried to not keep my expectations sky high when I went into this book and that was good because I wasn't really enjoying the first 50 pages. I won't lie, it was a struggle. Maybe it's King's usual writing style or it was years ago when this novel was written, but it was hard for me to get used to the long paragraphs, the sentence structure and the language. I don't think I got completely used to it by the end of the book but it didn't bother me too much after the first half.
Coming to the characters, I'm not sure I fully connected with Paul until after halfway through but Annie is one big scary mean old witch and she creeped me out from the very beginning.
The story starts out slow after a major event but after a 100 pages or so, I was hooked. I was equal parts creeped out and tensed and couldn't put the book down.
Several times throughout the story, I felt a chill run down my spine and the hair on my arms stood up. I also found myself yelling and muttering at Paul every so often.
It was dark, twisted, brutal and pretty cringeworthy at times but it kept me reading till the very end AND inspired me to keep writing as well.
I'll definitely be picking up more of King's works in the near future.
But I have any issue regarding the bookmark which I didn't get and it has been a few times I didn't get any
So please look into the matter as bookmarks are really important