Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 74.75 Delivery charge
A Mirror Of Common Errors Hindi Paperback – 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
A Mirror of common errors 5 th edition (hindi) paperback price 390
Mirror of Common Errors' is attempt to facilitate the student's insight into the problems related to cpmmon errprs, in particular, and into fact on which various types of problems are dased in different competitive examinations, in general. it almost all the topics that form the part of most of the questions in all competitive exminations. Also it presents an exhausyive and analytical description of all the important facts and hints at theway a problem is generally given. At the end of each yopic, questions and even more have been given to familiarisee the student with the latest patterns of the questions, and answers and explanations have been given such a way that even any sort of variation in the question pattern may become easily noticeable.201 sets of questions, based on common errors and asked in various competitive exminations held ffrom 1986 to 2011 have been given with detailed explanations and apt illustrations. Moreover, a minute study of the book will surely the student to solve the problems based on fill up blanks, sentence making and improvement of underlined or bold part in a sentence also.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 178 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The binding of the book is very good.
2. The pages are of very fine quality.
3. The font size is medium. Saves your eyes from any strain.
4. The printing is also great. it is actually printed in 2 colours. (pink+black).
5. Almost all the chapters have been covered. So you won't find many new types of problems in your examinations are most of the types have already been covered in this book.
6. The book doesn't have printing or other errors. The book is extremely correct. I have read around 80% book but couldn't find any mistake in this book till now.
7. Explanations are very good. Every question has been explained and the solutions are very comprehensive.
8. If you can understand Hindi properly, this book is a boon. Especially for those who are from Hindi medium, this book doesn't have any alternative.
9. The questions from all the examinations are provided set by set. Hence it also works as a good practice guide once you complete theory chapters.
10. The questions from all the examinations are provided. Hence there is a huge variety of questions. So you will have exposure to all the important type of questions which are asked in the exams. Moreover, you will also understand what type of questions are asked in the examinations.
11. The language used is very lucid.
12. If you don't know anything much in English, still this book is very helpful for you in dealing with 'spotting errors' section. The presentation is such that any beginner in English will also be able to improve the marks in the spotting errors section if he/she can work hard on this book.
1. Not so good if you don't understand Hindi properly. Especially for those English medium students who are always scared of Hindi, this book is not of much help.
2. It is somewhat costly.
Final comment- If you have completed your basic grammar and now you want to focus on the 'spotting errors' section in the examinations, this is the best book for you. Purchase it and work hard on it. After that when you will sit in the examinations, you will never regret your investment of time and money in this book. Go for it.