- Audio CD: 2 pages
- Publisher: Sounds True Inc; Unabridged edition (1 July 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591794641
- ISBN-13: 978-1591794646
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.9 x 14 cm
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,15,416 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Mindfulness for Beginners Audio CD – Audiobook, CD, Unabridged
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD, is the founder and director of the Stress Reduction Clinic at the University of Massachusetts Medical Center and associate professor of medicine in the Division of Preventative and Behavioral Medicine. His clinic was featured in 1993 in the public television series Healing and the Mind with Bill Moyers. Jon Kabat-Zinn is the author of Wherever You Go, There You Are: Mindfulness Meditation in Everyday Life and Full-Catastrophe Living: Using the Wisdom of Your Body and Mind to Face Stress, Pain and Illness.
Jon Kabat-Zinn's voice is calm, quiet, and gentle. It fits his discussion of meditation and acceptance though, to be honest, at times it is so calm that listeners may miss key points, or some of the dry jokes he drops subtly into the lecture on the first CD. However, his calm fits the second CD perfectly. On that one his voice allows listeners to relax mind and body and simply follow the guidelines he explains during the five guided meditation exercises. His tone and slow pace allow trust to build with each breath and are evidence of his success in his own stress reduction. G.T.B. © AudioFile 2006, Portland, Maine-- Copyright © AudioFile, Portland, Maine
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have read or bought "Wherever you go, there you are" that is sufficient for you - and this wouldn't make any sense and honestly, its even boring.
I would recommend you read "Wherever you go, there you are" and then listen to Job Kabat Zinn's Mindfulness for Beginners on You-Tube.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?