MindSapling Dominoes Wooden Game Double-Nine
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- The traditional Sino-European domino set consists of 120 dominoes, colloquially nicknamed bones, cards, tiles, tickets, stones, or spinners
- Each domino is a rectangular tile with a line dividing its face into two square ends. Each end is marked with a number of spots (also called pips) or is blank. The backs of the dominoes in a set are indistinguishable, either blank or having some common design
- A domino set is a generic gaming device, similar to playing cards or dice, in that a variety of games can be played with a set
- Entertaining & engaging wooden game for whole family
- Comes with detailed 'How to Play' instructions. Wood cover included
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Dominoes (or dominos) generally refers to the collective gaming pieces making up a domino set. The tiles themselves are sometimes labeled as a deck or pack, with a number of subcategory tile games played with domino pieces. In the area of mathematical tilings and polyominoes, the word domino often refers to any rectangle formed from joining two congruent squares edge to edge. This version features a number of tiles with the Double-Six being the highest in value among them.
We are proud to announce that all of our MindSapling products are battery-free! Have you ever observed a battery-operated modern day toy with high-tech features? Your child presses the button and the toy starts flashing, loudly blaring fancy music. Sadly, most modern day toys are just for amusing children and not for educating them. Puzzles on the other hand involve your child and require participation. They will be physically and mentally involved in the puzzle rather than just pressing the button and watching a walking-talking toy. It is also important to remember that batteries themselves are made of chemicals and tend to leak or corrode which can be hazardous. Wood on the other hand is all-natural and safe for you and the environment.
All Natural and Plastic free
Most of our products are made of all-natural wood from Saman (monkeypod) tree. They do not contain any toxins and other chemicals usually found in plastic items. Wood is biodegradable and a preferred choice over plastic. It has a much longer life span. Unlike many plastic toys which are unsustainable, our wooden games are robust and resilient...and built to last for a lifetime.
Small Pieces Warning
Most of our products have small pieces included and are not suitable for children under 3 years of age. Please advise caution if a child under 3 is playing as these can lead to choking hazards.