- Paperback: 170 pages
- Publisher: Jaico Publishing House; First edition (18 February 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8184956959
- ISBN-13: 978-2141425447
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 495 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #814 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mind is your Business/Body the Greatest Gadget (2 Books in 1) Paperback – 18 Feb 2015
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Sadhguru is a yogi and profound mystic of our times. An absolute clarity of perception places him in a unique space in not only matters spiritual but in business, environmental and international affairs and opens a new door on all that he touches.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
495 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 495 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Should be read by every person who needs the direction towards wellbeing.
this book contains 2 parts,
Body & Mind,
First start with body and then end with mind.
Because it will be easy for you tu understand Mind after being aware of body.