- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 6.9 x 16.5 cm ; 249 g
- Item model number: 1568
- ASIN: B01F9NPG5G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 15 June 2017
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #7,13,965 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Mighty Mug 1568 Mini Single Serve Travel Mug, 11 Oz, Black
- Fits Under Most Single Serve Machines Including Keurig
- Smart Grip Technology Grips When You Accidentally Knock It, Lifts Naturally, And Never Wears Out
- Car Cup Friendly
- Dishwasher Safe
- 100% Happiness Guaranteed Policy
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Size: 11oz | Colour: Black
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Mighty Mug has become more portable with the introduction of the Mighty Mug solo. This genius travel mug serves up a single cup of your favorite beverages and uses smart grip technology to avoid spills when taken on the go
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Okay, here's the deal on the Mighty Mug Biggie:
1) Tipping over - This mug will not tip over unless you beat it with a baseball bat...as long as it is on a nearly-perfectly smooth surface. When it works, it works well. Use at your own risk, however, because if your table is even the slightest bit coarse or dirty or if it has fabric on top, the suction does not work at all. That being said, I can deal with the suction mechanism only working on certain surfaces, I don't really fault the company with this, and when it's working properly, it can be a life-saver.
2) Insulation - Mediocre at best. My coffee stays warm for a little bit, but not nearly as long as other mugs on the market. Perhaps some other Mighty Mug models perform better in this regard, but I will not be purchasing another one to find out. The Biggie model does not hold up well in this regard.
3) Leaking - Are you kidding me? This is my biggest complaint with the mug. No matter how hard I try, the lid does not seal completely to the body. Every sip comes with a little extra drip from between the lid-body junction. I have ruined a couple of shirts now and one of my favorite ties while using this faulty mug. This seems like an easy problem to fix with some proper quality controls in place, but my particular one is virtually unusable. It seems other people have had this same issue, so this is likely a production problem with some mugs.
I am returning it. I gave it a one star rating because of the lack of transparency regarding the external threads. A photo showing the threads, either on the inside or the outside of the mug, should be shown on the webpage.
I've had one of these mugs for a couple of years, and it still works just as well as the day I bought it! One tip: make sure there are no crumbs or wet spots (or a layer of dust) on the surface you want to put the mug on; little obstructions like that can cause the bottom to not "seal" to the surface properly. Also, make sure there's no water under the rubber ring on the bottom after washing, as it can cause the same problem.