Microsoft Office 365 Personal for 1 Windows/Mac Laptop + 1 Tablet-1 User, 1 Year (Activation Key Card)
|Price:||2,964.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||635.00 (18%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Access, Publisher
- Excel, Word
- Outlook, OneNote
- Supports - Windows: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Mac OS X 10.6
- For any Queries, Please Contact Toll Free Number 18001021100
- This item is non-returnable
|Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|This item is non-returnable.Learn more|
- Platform: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP, Mac OS X
- Media: Printed Access Code
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top features 1 year subscription includes the latest full Microsoft office applications office on 1 PC or Mac plus one iPad or windows tablet. Easily access your docs with office mobile apps for iPhones, android and windows phones. 1TB OneDrive online Cloud storage
From the manufacturer
Office 365 Home 1-year subscription, 1 User
The premium Office subscription for all your devices with exclusive monthly upgrades and new features.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher2, Access2
- 1 TB cloud storage, Exclusive, new features
- 3D in PowerPoint
- Ink Editor in Word*
- Designer in PowerPoint
- Editor in Word
- QuickStarter in PowerPoint
- Morph in PowerPoint
- Researcher in Word
1. Office 365 is compatible with Windows 7 or later, and Mac OS X 10.10. Application availability and features that come with Office 365 vary by platform and device; current Office application versions for Office 365 are Office 2016 for Windows and Mac. Visit the official website for full system requirements, including compatible tablets and smartphones for Office 365.
2. For Windows PCs only – Publisher and Access.
3. Get 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage with Office 365 subscription only; also sold separately.
|Office 3651 Home||Office 3651 Personal||Office 2016 Home & Student||Office 2016 Home & Business|
|Users||Up to 5 Users||1 User||1 User||1 User|
|Device||5 Windows PCs/Macs, 5 Tablets||1 Windows PC/Mac, 1 Tablet||1 Windows PC only or 1 Mac only||1 Windows PC only or 1 Mac only|
|One Drive3||1 TB storage/user||1 TB storage/user|
|Word/ Excel/ PowerPoint, OneNote||✓||✓||✓||✓|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Best office solution
2. Free upgrade to latest versions
3. Multiple device installation ( Pc/notebook+ tablet+ mobile)
4. More intuitive and agile
5. Massive storage ( 1TB onedrive )
1. Does not come with Media ( could have provided latest edition in media )
And that's it if it fits your budget and you are not bothered about yearly subscription plans than this is the right product for any person who wants to use it office suite at home. ( you cant use this product in Enterprise or in office environment )
The primary reason I bought this product is to get the 1TB storage space. So the way it works is that you can buy office and activate it with your microsoft account. The 1TB storage space is added to your account. Now you can continue to renew it every year and you can retain the 1TB space. Microsoft however, allows you to activate up to 5 such product subscriptions simultaneously. What it does it that it provides you the same features and 1TB space, but makes them valid for up to 5 yrs. So I took advantage of the lower pricing and bought 5 of these from Amazon (different retailers). Now I have 1TB storage space on OneDrive, valid for 5 yrs @ less than 210/- per month.
This is a great deal because if you check the OneDrive storage-only prices, it offers 50GB storage @ 123/month. So I got 20x that storage for less than 2x that price!
The good part about the subscription version (Office 365) is that it provides you with all the office suite products (Access, Publisher, Excel, Word, Outlook, OneNote, and Powerpoint). The standalone, non-subscription version costs may be 50% more and does not need annual fees, but provides only Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote.
This version is compatible with the following Windows / Mac Operating Systems - Windows: 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012, Mac OS X 10.6
Each user you chose to share the subscription with would get 1TB storage. Each user gets full privacy, i.e. nothing is automatically shared across multiple users.
This package can be used to create an office 365 account and also to renew an existing subscription of one more year.
Following applications are included
- Word, PowerPoint, One Note (Nice note taking and organizing tool), Access (Useless), Excel, Outlook, Publisher (easy to use DTP application, try it), One Drive (online storage).
In my experience One Drive gives you faster speeds than Drop Box (though drop box has better integration with several online services).
In short this product is bang for bucks. Understand that, this is an subscription not purchase, which means you would have to renew your subscription every year to continue using the installed application.
In Office 365 Home/Personal
1. You will get every updates for Office 365.
2. Lots of Applications like Access, devices, Cloud Storage etc...
3. Office 365 Home gets 5PCs/Macs +5 tablets, Office 365 Personal gets 1PC/Mac +1 tablet but cost 1000 Rupees difference. (NOTE: Licence is for 1 Year Only)
In Home & Student
1. Cost is too much but one time purchase. (Lifetime Licence till you die.)
2. You won't get any updates or devices & Cloud Storage.
Ok this is not a review for office as it obviously doesn't need a review. Once you've decided to go for office, you're thinking how to make the purchase.
1) Subscription or one time purchase
1a) when is the next office release -
As of my purchase in 2018, we were still on 2016 version. if new office released then easier to go for one time purchase
1b) do you need cloud storage
For me answer was yes. Cloud storage was available with subscription. Microsoft storage for 1tb (with this subscription) seems to compare favorably with Google cloud storage which offers 100 GB for Rs 130 a month.
2) do you need multiple licenses
If so then maybe the five user license may be the better option
3) Pre-order office with new computer or separate purchase
This should be purely be a question of price.
4) what office components are necessary
As a Gmail user for me it came down to usual suspects - powerpoint, word and excel. Don't go for fancy ultimate editions, unless you need all the bells and whistles.
Based on criteria, once you have decided which flavor of office you want, there is option of going for purchase through Microsoft website or through amazon.
Shockingly, Microsoft was charging 33% more plus taxes on top of that on their website. This perhaps was the single biggest factor in favour of going for this product on Amazon. There is no difference in product despite the lower price (as far as i can tell and I've been using this product key for two months).
So if you have decided which office your want, go for this mode of purchase, you'll find it cheaper.