Microsoft Mobile 4000 Wireless Mouse (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Take advantage of bluetrack technology, which combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface
- Leave the nano transceiver plugged in when you're on the move or stow it in the mouse
- Enjoy the 2.4-gigahertz wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to a 9-metres, with virtually no interference
- Use your mouse for up to 18 months without having to change the batteries and battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low
- Easily switch between open windows with the click of a button
- Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with tilt wheel technology
- Get quick access to the media, programs and files you use most often
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Carry this compact and sporty wireless mouse and use it just about anywhere, even on your living room carpet, relying on Microsoft bluetrack technology. Relaxing on the sofa or giving a boardroom presentation, roam up to 4.5 metres away and retain reliable wireless control of your computer. Plus, when it’s time to pack up and go, you’ll hardly notice the tiny transceiver. Keep it plugged into your computer’s USB port or tuck it into the underside of the mouse for travel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Battery life should be decent with low battery indicator on top of the mouse. Scroll works fast enough to please and is not a heavy scroll.
Only caveat is that the battery latch is quite flimsy and it has already started to come off a bit from the side.
Operation wise and battery life wise it is a pretty nice buy !
So as a replacement I bought this one, looked good, felt good and was good fit to my palm. It is a good mouse overall. But after couple of months I realized a major issue - battery usage. It needs a Duracell every 2 months. Actually when the Duracell battery doesn't work in this mouse, I give it to my colleague who uses a Logitech mouse and it works for him for 2-3 months!!
Unfortunetely I had recommended this to my friend and he bought it as well, and not he is facing the battery issue as well. So it is just not the piece issue but this model's issue.