Microsoft Lumia 435 (Dual SIM, Black)
This item is currently not in stock.
- 2MP primary camera with video recoding and 0.3MP front facing camera
- 4-inch (10.16 centimeters) LCD Transmissive WVGA multi-touch capacitive touchscreen with 800 x 480 pixels resolution, 233 ppi pixel density and 16M color support
- Windows Phone v8.1 Lumia Denim operating system with 1.2GHz Snapdragon 200 dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 1560mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 20 hours 54 minutes on 2G, 11 hours 42 minutes on 3G networks and standby time of 504 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Microsoft Lumia 435 (Dual SIM)
Good phone rarely using
From the Manufacturer
Running late to class or work? With Microsoft Office included, view or edit your documents straight from your Lumia 540 Dual SIM, even while on-the-go. And you’ll have plenty of space to upload your photos and share them to friends and family with up to 30 GB of free OneDrive storage included.Always be available
Easily manage your mobile costs and be reachable to all your friends and colleagues with Smart Dual SIM. Now you can enable call waiting and call forwarding between two SIM cards with just the tap of a finger. Operator charges may apply.
Video calls on Skype have never looked this great. Get everyone in the shot and show off more of what’s happening in your world with the wide-angle 5 MP front-facing camera. And just a simple tap lets you turn phone calls into high-quality Skype video calls.
See all your apps and games come to life on the beautiful 5-inch HD display. From the hottest games like Candy Crush Saga and Minecraft to photo and selfie apps like Instagram and Lumia Selfie, there are hundreds of thousands of apps to choose from in Windows Phone Store. Did we mention all are guaranteed secure?
Your day goes the distance, shouldn’t your smartphone? The beautifully-designed Lumia 540 Dual SIM comes with a powerful 2200 mAh battery to let you get more done in your day. And if the 8 GB of internal storage and up to 30 GB of free online OneDrive storage isn’t enough, just slip in a MicroSD card for an additional 128 GB of space.
Snapdragon 200 series processors let you enjoy the most popular mobile experiences while optimising battery life. Snapdragon 200 series processors are made to allow smooth navigation and switching between apps while supporting vibrant HD visuals and premium multichannel audio.
Top customer reviews
It is common knowledge that Windows Phone OS is pretty darn light and snappy. It doesnt need octa-core processors to run smoothly. Indeed, even on this humble little device running on a 1.2 Ghz dual core processor and 1 GB of ram, the performance is absolutely stutter free.
I bought this phone for my mother and it took her about a day to get used to the simple tiles layout, coming from a Nokia feature phone with keypad. It just shows how easy the Windows Phone UI is, even for first timers.
Anyways, here is my pros and cons list for Lumia 435:
1) Sturdy build that you'd come to expect from Nokia (now Microsoft). Feels chunky in the hand, but in a reassuring way. Materials used dont feel cheap at all.
2) Absolutely stutter free performance with the 1.2 Dual Core Snapdragon 200 and 1 GB of ram. Just remember its limitations. This is not a gaming device.
3) Touch response is great. No issues like the Lumia 535.
4) The screen is fairly good for its price. Colors pop well when you look at it straight from the front. 4" screen should be adequate for its target users as well as for those who prefer compactness over phablets.
5) Network performance and call quality is typical Nokia quality.
6) Works great with a 128GB MicroSD. More than enough for a pocket jukebox.
1) The Camera is a disappointment. 2mp cams with no auto focus have no place even in this price range these days. The front cam is strictly for skype calls at 0.3 mp. Dont try selfies with it.
2) The battery could've been slightly larger given this is a dual sim phone. With light usage, it makes it through the day. Any enthusiastic usage will drain the battery before the day is over. So keep that Power bank handy.
3) The screen fades from any angle other than straight up front. Plus, it reflects a lot of light, making it harder to read in direct sunlight.
All things considered, this is a great phone for beginners as well as elderly people who are just getting used to the concept of smartphones. For everyone else, you have better spec-ed Lumias to choose from. :)
Excellent Device! comfortable to hold...
The capacitive buttons do not have a backlight.