- Paperback: 820 pages
- Publisher: Penram International Publishing; 6th edition (1 October 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8187972882
- ISBN-13: 978-8187972884
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 18 x 3.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 53 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #6,715 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
+ 99.00 Delivery charge
Microprocessor Architecture, Programming and Applications with the 8085 6/e Paperback – 1 Oct 2013
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Book: Microprocessor Architecture, Programming and Applications with the 8085 This book provides a comprehensive treatment of the microprocessor, covering both hardware and software based on the 8085 Microprocessor family. This book was first published in 1984 and it has been in the field for nearly three decades. The microprocessor concepts that were at the cutting edge of the technology in the 1970s and 80s have become fundamentals of the computer field. It is gratifying to see such acceptance of the integrated approach to teaching microprocessor concepts.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.