Micromax X084 (Black-Red)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 0.3MP primary camera
- 1.76-inch (4.47 centimeters) display with 128 x 160 pixels resolution
- Memory expandable up to 4GB and dual SIM (GSM+GSM)
- 1800mAH lithium-ion battery providing talk-time of 7 hours and standby time of 360 hours
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Now, almost everyone has a phone to make calls and text quickly. Micromax X084 enters the market with this solution to simplify your act of making calls and messaging with some other added features within a price range that is unmatched. Gear up for this phone and you will fall in love with this device more than the your smartphone!
Micromax X084, in black and red colour, is a very handy phone that is here to impress you a lot with its awesome specs. This feather-weight item weighs just 249gms making it one of the most lightweight phone in the market. It has built –in Bluetooth technology so that you can easily transfer files. It supports connectivity technologies of GSM (900/1800 MHz), GPRS. Like smartphones, it also provides us with Dual SIM feature, music player, FM radio and video player. It has a rear digital camera that enable you take pictures of more than normal quality. It has an 1.7inch TFT screen with 128x160 pixels resolution. The memory is expandable upto 4GB to ensure you can store your favourite songs and videos. The 1800mAH provides a talk-time of 7 hours and stand-by time (with data) of 360 hours. It is a candybar phone with primary keypad and is available in the vibrant black and red colour.
In the box you will receive:
- One Micromax X084 phone
- One Micromax 1800mAH battery
- Micromax standard headphones
- One user manual
- One USB data cable
- One warranty card
This product comes with a standard one year manufacturer warranty for the device and the rest of the contents have a standard six months manufacturer warranty. It is activated from the date of purchase of the product.
Shop online from the comfort of your home for this fabulous piece of electronic device with all the essential features. Have the best experience of your life.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now comes on phone..
Micromax has tried their best to give much more in 1k..
The phone is only for calling, sending text messages & listening music..
If you want to play games & surf internet in this 1k budget phone then this phone is not for you..
1) Very nice battery.. Micromax claimed that it is 1800 mah..i don't know it is really 1800 mah or not..but i can run my phone for minimum 5 days after 1 full charge..
2) Automatic call recording
3) Torch , calendar, world clock, text reader, alarm , calculator , timer , unit conversion
4) Microsd card support :- in specification there is mentioned that phone is upto 4gb memory card supported..but i m running 16gb memory card without any problem..lol
5) good call quality :- before buying this phone i have read bad reviews that phone has poor call quality..but it is not poor guyz..it is average..you can simply listen voice without any problem..
1) Bad handsfree :- in the box i got only 1 ear handsfree..we can here enough voice in 1 earbud.. But 1 ear handsfree is not good..it is looking bad..also port for handsfree is not 3.5mm audio jack..it's a usb port..so u can't play songs in other handsfree like samsung..( see photos)
2) right & left button :-
There is no use of right & left button..because right button is for micromax paid apps( mi zone, love guru, astrology....see photo)
And left button is for GPRS..
So if you press it by mistake..your balance will cut..but there is one option for it..u can go in settings and turn off GPRS..
You can't change this two button's shortcut..it's too irritating..
You can only buy this phone for calling & messaging use..
I have iPhone so i bought it as a secondary phone..so in 1k range it is best buy for me...
all mp3 ,camera ,videos depends on memory card .So these are not working