Micromax 40B5000FHD/Micromax 40C3420FHD/Micromax 40C7550FHD/Micromax 40C8260FHD 100 cm (40 inches) Full HD LED TV (Black)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 101 centimeters LED 1920 x 1080
- Connectivity - Input : HDMIx2, USBx2, AV Inx1, RF Inx1
- Installation: For requesting installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, please directly call Micromax contact_us on: [ 1800-102-3999 ] and provide product's model name as well as seller's details mentioned on the invoice. By sending SMS at [ 92122-30707 ] SMS text -MMXLED, will get Call back from Call in Centre with 2 Working hours. They will give you an installation reference number which can be used for any further follow up. In case of any further clarification, please contact Amazon Customer Care
- This product is Refund only. There will be no Replacement or Change of Mind Returns allowed for this product
- 1+2 Years extended warranty for all purchases till 30th September 18; Extended warranty registration within 30 days of purchase date is mandatory to avail this; EW registration can be done: 1. By: contact_us on [1800-102-3999 ] 2. By login at Micromax Mi-service site 3. By downloading mobile app
There is a newer model of this item:
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Go one step above HD! Enter a world of Full HD entertainment on the 102 cm (40) screen of the new Micromax LED TV. Get the best of graphics with the Zero Dots LED Panel and brilliant surround sound with the SRS sound system. Watch your videos and pictures in Full HD as you connect your camera and other devices using its 1 USB and 2 HDMI connectivity ports.
From the manufacturer
102 cm (40) LED TV
Go one step above HD! Enter a world of Full HD entertainment on the 102 cm (40) screen of the new Micromax 40C7550FHD LED TV. Get the best of graphics with the Zero Dots LED Panel and brilliant surround sound with the SRS sound system. Watch your videos and pictures in Full HD as you connect your camera and other devices using its 1 USB and 2 HDMI connectivity ports.
AVEA Technology – Enjoy Amplified Entertainment!
Enjoy an enhanced audio-visual experience with AVEA technology. From bass & treble to visual clarity, details become hard to miss. The unmatched audio-visual quality output makes those nail-biting action sequences even more gripping!
Full HD Picture Quality
Dive into a world of Full HD entertainment on its 102 cm Zero Dots LED screen! Get unmatched picture quality with a superior dynamic contrast ratio of 5000000:1. Make everything look slick on its brilliant 1920*1080 full HD resolution display.
Zero Dots LED Panel - Stunning Depth & Colour Accuracy!
The Zero Dots technology delivers stunning picture quality, so you can forget about grainy visuals during dark scenes. The Zero Dots LED Panel also ensures that there’s ample detail in every pixel to keep you hooked throughout.
Immerse yourself in your favourite movies and videos with its SRS sound system. Customise your sound according to your choice with its 5 band equaliser!
Connectivity – Stay Updated on the Latest Entertainment!
Explore your passion for entertainment by playing movies & trailers with the HDMI cable, from devices like your laptop. Add more movies to your ‘watched’ list as you play blockbusters stored in a pen drive, with the USB port.
Ultra Low Power Consumption
Powered by AVEA (Audio Visual Entertainment Architecture), Micromax LED TV has ultra-low power consumption. Typical usage power consumption is 65 Watts and standby consumption is < 1 Watt.
Your Micromax LED TV comes loaded with accessories to power your entertainment!
- Remote Controller
- User Manual
- Battery (For Remote Control)
- Wall Mount Support
- Quick Installation Guide
Showing 1-8 of 658 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sound is ok. The ports are hard to access. After two years, one of the HDMI ports stopped working. The remote looks cheap. HD channels look a bit weak when compared to higher models.
I suggest you add some more money and go for the more established brands than taking a chance with this.
If you want a budget TV for regular use to watch news, TV serials then ok. If you want to enjoy great content from Netflix or Amazon Prime or even game on the same. Look elsewhere.
I recommend others that u can go for this TV without any hesitation it is same IN QUALITY AS COMPARISON TO OTHER BIG BRANDS...
I would rate 4 out of 5 for this wonderful product!
It's amazing product with Great Picture Quality in it at lowest price tag. Looks only issue is sound when you connect through DTH, easy to overcome with it; otherwise USB plays it well.
- 40 inches Full HD-LED Panel
- Supreme Picture Quality
- Lowest price tag within known brands
- 2 USB Ports, 2 HDMI Ports, Audio Output for Headset
- AV Input, AV Output, VGA overall impressive Configuration
- Micromax miserable after sales service.
- Interaction with Customer Care doesn't have any appropriate answer.
- They say they don't do demo or installation you can register your query on their website. Still no callback or response from Microsoft CS. I'm still waiting for them to get it installed / wall mounted since 2 weeks.
- Still I'm unsure how do I get extended warranty for my Product?
after a 3 month search finally bought this Micromax led according to me there is no cons at all.
picture quality and color reproduction is really great on HD channels or hd content because of the panel quality which is used by this micromax brand. it will not let you down.
sound quality is good and enough for a large room or a hall.
bezel is like a super slim sleek.
all connectivity ports with hdmi places are back and downwards sometime feels hectic to connect a harddrive or pendrive.
build quality is good of the tv but on the other side the remote of the tv is looks like a cheap one. i m using airtel universal remote.
my final conclusion is if you want a tv with big size and great picture quality don't think so much go for it.
Good value for money overall.
colours are very nice.....while playing 1080p 30fps video....but it doesnt 1080p 60fps videos.....motion pictures....
apart from that it done fine......big screen...better quality, you can connect 7.1 dts system simply, and google chrome cast too, and ur laptop , and u digital camera directly,.....
negatives:...when ever your lapi is connected with this tv.... there may be a problem... the screen might stop if u play a 4k video... for a while...
I liked the TV stand and Wall mount support that came with this one.
It has very good color reproducible at 1080P.
I paired this with SetUp box and its display is awesome.
I recommend this to everyone looking for TV at reasonable price.