All in 1 MHL Micro USB to HDMI Cable TV-Out Adaptor for SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 i9300
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Compatible with: Samsung Galaxy S3 Samsung Galaxy S4 Samsung Galaxy S5 Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014) Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
- Uses a single thin cable to connect the mobile device to the HDTV.
- 1080p uncompressed HD video, 8 channel (e.g. 7.1 surround sound) uncompressed audio
- Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- Important NOTE: Check that your device supports MHL and it has 11 pin MHL port not 5 pin!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Micro USB 11 Pin MHL To HDMI Cable With Additional USB port for Power
Micro USB(11pin) to HDMI Male MHL Adapter cable connect your MHL-enabled smartphone or tablet (with 11-pin Micro-USB) to an HDTV for streaming video playing games or viewing a presentation on the big screen.Great solution for many applications at the home or office or at a hotel when traveling.Mobile High Definition Link (MHL) technology supports video resolutions up to 1080p and 7.1-channel digital multi-channel audio. Charges your device during playback.
Important NOTE: Check that your device supports MHL and is has 11 pin MHL port not 5 pin!
1. The HDTV can also charge the connected device in case there is no power port nearby
2. Uses a single thin cable to connect the mobile device to the HDTV.
3. 1080p uncompressed HD video.
4. 8 channel (e.g. 7.1 surround sound) uncompressed audio.
5. Supports High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
6. Check that your device is MHL 11 pin NOT 5 pin
To connect your device follow these steps:
(a) Connect the HDMI cable to your TV Connect the USB cable to a USB Travel charger that came with your phone or the USB Port on your computer or laptop.
Warning !: The MHL cable will not work unless the USB cable is connected to a USB power source. MHL adapter may not function properly when used with other travel chargers.
(b) Connect your Travel Charger to approved power source .
(c) Connect the MHL adapter into the micro USB port on your phone. This is the same port that your normally use to connect your Travel Charger.
(d) Select the appropriate HDMI Port on your TV (consult your TV owner's manual). The TV screen will display what is on your phone.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable, 6 Feet - Supports Ethernet, 3D, 4K Video
AmazonBasics High-Speed Micro-HDMI to HDMI Cable - 3 Feet (Latest Standard)
PTron 1.5m Micro HDMI to HDMI v1.4 Cable for 3D 1080p Ethernet HDTV (Black)
BlueRigger High Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI cable (NOT Micro-USB) with Ethernet (6 feet/1.8 Meters)
Raptas Micro 11 Usb Pin Mhl To Hdmi Cable Adapter Hdtv, Power Charge Smartphone, Length 2.0M (Color May Vary)
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||99.00|
|Sold By||—||Cloudtail India||Cloudtail India||Electronics' Zone||BlueRigger India||RaptasCo|
|Model Number||263||HL-007306||HL-007330||MHD15P||CBL-MICRO-HDMI-MALE-2-HDMI-MALE-6FT||For Mi Redmi Note 4G|