- Get 10% back, Shop with Amazon Pay balance. Maximum up to Rs.500 per customer. Min. order value is Rs.250. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback with purchases using SBI Debit and Credit Cards. Minimum Purchase Rs. 5000, Maximum Cashback Rs. 1,750 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ FREE Delivery
Michelin 12264 Digital Micro Tyre Inflator (Black)
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Compatible with all cars, 2 wheelers, cycles and balls
- Compact design fits in glove box
- Designed for topping up tyre pressures
- Inflates a 13-inch tyre from 0 to 30 PSI in about 8 minutes
- Digital power source technology - USB socket ideal for charging mobile phones
- Deal for tyre pressure Top-up
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
The most compact tyre inflator by Michelin. This inflator is best suited for those who have portability as their primary concern. This inflator is designed for topping-up pressure, not inflating from flat. Do not inflate over 50 PSI. This inflator comes with a digital power supply USB port. There is also a dedicated button through which you can choose the desired unit of pressure between PSI, BAR and kPa. Please note that there is no programmable pressure gauge in this particular model. This inflator can inflate car tyres up to 40 PSI and bicycle tyres up to 120 PSI. This inflator can be easily kept in the car glove box and also in the two-wheeler trunk.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Really compact as compared to other products available.
- The display is digital & easily readable.
- It is comparatively faster than others though filling air from 10 to 34psi takes about 5 minutes.
- The size of the cable & the air pipe is just about right. So when you are filling up the air, the device will hang in the air unless you hold it with your hand for support. And you will really feel the vibration of the compressor.
I have been using the one from Coido(bought it Rs 1000) for the past 3 years & it worked just fine for me. I gave it to my brother & bought this Michelin as this was compact & fits under my boot.
It is meant for motorcycle but there is less stuff to connect so I returned it back
Compact design, fits in palm so no problem whatsoever in keeping it in door pockets.
Best product at this price!