Mi Band 3 (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Up to 20 days of battery life (If Automatic Heart Rate feature is turned on then expected battery life will be 3-9 days). Compatible with Android 4.4 or later/iOS 9.0 or later
- Use Mi-Fit App to connect the phone. Connectivity - Bluetooth 4.2
- 0.78” OLED touch screen. The adjustable strap length is 155 - 216mm
- Call and Notification Alert: Read messages and receive call notification and alerts from applications such as Uber, WhatsApp etc
- Continuous Heart rate monitoring, sleep analysis and advanced step tracking
- Find my phone feature: Ring your phone, if it is misplaced; Phone Unlock feature (Android Only)
- 5ATM - Water resistant upto 50 metres
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The all-new Mi Band 3 has an OLED touch display allowing you to read messages and notification without taking your phone. Measure step count, distance covered, heart rate, body temperature, sleep quality and many other useful data with just one touch of a finger. Smart technology responds to your movements. With water resistance up to 50m and a unique feature to track your phone, take it wherever you go.
From the manufacturer
Large OLED Screen, Instant Notifications and Water Resistant
Large OLED Touch Screen
Bigger 0.78 inch OLED touch screen allowing you to do and view more
View/reject incoming calls from the band. Check SMS, WhatsApp, Instagram and other app notifications at a glance
Water resistant up to 50m
With a 5ATM rating, Mi Band 3 provides greater water resistance that allows you to swim & surf while wearing it.
Heart Rate Monitoring, Mi Fit App and Real Time Activity Tracking
24/7 Heart rate monitoring
Automatic Heart rate uses advanced algorithms to accurately measure your heart rate including aerobic, anaerobic and VO2 max heart rate zones
The all-new Mi-Fit App
With the Mi Fit App, you can set customized daily goals based on your needs, choose an exercise that works for you and regularly check your progress, view sleep data, and much more.
Real-time activity tracking
Mi Band 3 allows you to monitor your activities like running, biking or walking in real time. You can check your exercise duration, pace, heart rate, cadence, and stride and make changes in your workout routine accordingly
Up to 20 days battery life, Monitor Sleep Quality and Skin-Friendly Straps
Up to 20 days of battery life*
A full charge will last up to 20 days, on normal usage. In case continuous heart rate monitoring is turned on, it consumes significant battery and will give you an expected battery life of 3-9 days
*With Automatic Heart Rate feature turned off.
Monitor sleep quality
Accurately records information about your sleep quality every night, including data on deep and light sleep so that you can adjust your sleeping habits accordingly.
Soft and comfortable skin-friendly strap
The strap is made of thermoplastic elastomer material that allows for a more comfortable fit for any wrist size. The material is skin-friendly, making it comfortable & easy to wear.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1)Looks beautiful, looks and feels much better than the mi band 2 and the Fastrack reflex 2.
2) Touchscreen OLED display only at 2k.
3) Features like Find my device, Step tracker, Silent(Phone), Notifications and a lot more.
4) Battery life. Lasts about 20 -30 days without automatic heart rate detection and notifications turned on.
5) Xiaomi keeps pushing frequent updates to solve the issues.
1) Heart rate sensor- Isn't accurate at all. Once shows 75 bpm and if tested again after 2 or 3 seconds shows 95 bpm. Senses heart rate for my table also, which obviously doesn't have a heart.
2) Battery life- When Automatic Heart rate detection is turned on it lasts 3-5 days. Orelse battery life is great.
3)Screen- This is my biggest issue. Scratches very easily, may be it is a plastic screen and it is a fingerprint magnet. And its really hard to see the screen in direct sunlight.
4) Charging- Taking the capsule or main body from the wrist band is a tough task. Feels like the capsule is going to break everytime you try to take it out. Takes around 2 hrs to charge fully.
Conclusion: This is probably the best band under 2k even with fair numbers of issues which can be ignored considering the price.
1. Battery backup not great as claimed
2. Counts steps when I type on my laptop
3. Sometimes heartrate sensor just shows cross, even with band held properly to wrist
4. The worst noticed today, removed band yesterday at about 8.50 and wore back at 11.45. Today morning when checked my sleep then was amazed to see that I slept at 9pm and had deep sleep at 9.30 to 10.20. I slept at 12.
The worst part is that its not returnable.
0.75" OLED screen,
Best battery life on idle 30+ days and on use 20-25 days easily.
Can locate your device/mi capsule,
Weather forecast/exercise goal,steps counter/calories burnt/distance travelled/heart rate sensor/water resistant upto 50m/sleep monitor/good sleep time/stop watch/alarm/exercise goal reminder/call and message notification/
Screen Out-door visibility in sun light is average.
If band moved a bit while checking heart beat will make you go heartless,
Remember to change settings in mi fit app or else driving/riding may count as steps.
Put mi band3 in motion so when you walk it calculates the steps and calories burnt not while driving.
Note: as some people say that you can take pictures using your band.so here I say it's not possible,& I don't know how and what app they are using that gives them to do,but haven't found anything like that yet.
Thank you .
I have set automatic heart rate detection turned off and I have set heart rate measurement to improve the sleep accuracy. With these settings, Battery lasts for a week and a day. I wouldn't mind recharging the band once a week
2. Look and Feel:
It looks good on the hand. Blue strap will be more cooler. It looks decent and elegant with touch screen. The band looks very rigid and durable. The text is not bad. The lift wrist->show time is working with some lag :(
Heartbeat accuracy seems to be good.
Steps are counted while driving. After 3 hour travel in a bus, my step count had increased to 3000steps and there is no way to stop this. I am not really satisfied with the step counts.
Every day, I take my bike(motorcycle) for about 70mins driving, the step counts get increased to about 1000 while I am driving. Even if I use the behavior tagging to say that I am driving, the step count still increases.
I am assuming this will be the common issue across other fitness bands. However, there should be some option to delete the activity. The accuracy is good with the step count while walking normally.
I have no idea about the accuracy of sleep tracking. Every day I am seeing different deep sleep and light sleep intervals. It shows the time when I went to sleep and when I woke up with more or less 10mins difference.
If I remove the band, sometimes the band thinks that I have slept and tries to measure the heartrate (since I have set it to improve sleep accuracy in MiFit App). This is little annoying an drains battery a little.
4. MI Fit App
There should be an option to delete wrong step count activities. The app is not easy to use at the first instance but eventually I got used to it. They could simplify the UI a little more
For 2000 bucks, it is really a good option to buy if you don't mind the driving-step count mess up. Look wise it is good. Easy to use and looks durable. You can buy strap alone and use different colored straps to match you style.
Contrary to the popular opinion i find the battery life of this band to be amazing. Its been 17 days since i last charged and there is still 20%battery remaining.
People who crib about short battery life are usually the ones who turn everything on all the time such as bluettooth, notifications etc. However i keep it connected only when i need it and usually its connected to the phone for 2-3 hours daily and with that i have a good battery life.
Apart from this, it is very durable and i have used it in shower, swimming etc and its completely waterproof.
I would definitely suggest to go for it. Its the best available brand in this price segment.
P.S. - You dont need to keep every function of this band ON as it results in battery drainage.