Mi Neckband Bluetooth Earphones with Dynamic Bass, Works with Voice Assistant, Bluetooth 5.0
- Dynamic bass output with triple-band equalisation: Capable of delivering that delicately robust, the bass is dynamic yet never overpowers the mids for unparalleled balance
- 8 hours of playback: Listen to Music throughout your commute to work or on a long journey. Take your music wherever you go
- Supports voice assistant: The voice command feature enables you to navigate, take calls, play the music of your choice and do more even as you are running
- Stylish micro-arc collar design: Made with durable and skin friendly material, the micro-arc design is made to perfectly and comfortably sit around your neck
- Skin-friendly and lightweight: Made with soft and skin-friendly rubber material, these anti-slip earphones are as comfortable as it gets. The high-strength material is conveniently flexible
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Although we love Xiaomi, this device is compatible with all brands and products
- For any queries, please contact_us on : 
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 650 on minimum oder if Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Debit Card (Non-EMI) transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with HDFC Bank Credit Card and Credit/Debit EMI transactions. Here's how
- Prime Savings : Flat 5% Reward Points + 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000) Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Cashback: Get daily rewards up to ₹100 on shopping with Amazon Pay UPI.Check your eligibility here Here's how
- Partner Offers (3): Get flat Rs 100 back on Amazon Pay Later sign up. Buy now & pay later. Register Now Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Mi Earphones are here to ensure that good music never has to stop as they offer up to 8 hours of music playback. This way, you can power through tough workout sessions and long days at work. It comes with a voice command feature that enables you to take calls, play the song of your choice, and more while you’re working out.
Compare with similar items
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z in-Ear Bluetooth Earphones with Mic (Black)
boAt Rockerz 255 Sports Wireless Headset with Super Extra Bass, IPX5 Water & Sweat Resistance, Qualcomm Chipset and Up to 6H Playback (Active Black)
Mi Earphone Basic with Ultra deep bass and mic (Black)
Mi Sports Bluetooth Earphones Basic Dynamic bass, Splash and Sweat Proof, up to 9hrs Battery (Black)
boAt BassHeads 100 in-Ear Wired Earphones with Super Extra Bass, in-line Mic, Hawk Inspired Design and Perfect Length Cable (Black)
|Price||₹ 1,599.00||₹ 1,999.00||₹ 999.00||₹ 399.00||₹ 1,099.00||₹ 369.00|
|Shipping||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .||Details FREE Delivery.||Details FREE Delivery on orders over ₹ 499.00 .|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth Wireless||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Wired||Bluetooth||Wired|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||3.99 x 0.89 x 0.49 cm||18.69 x 15.19 x 2.89 cm||34.99 x 1.99 x 2.49 cm||1.24 metres x 0.00 cm x 0.00 cm||44.49 x 7.99 x 2.59 cm||1.19 metres x 0.09 cm x 0.19 cm|
|Item Weight||35 grammes||28 grammes||26 grammes||14 grammes||0.59 kg||—|
|Model Number||LYXQEJ04JY||OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z||Rockerz 255 Black||YDJC01JY||YDLYEJ03LM||BassHeads 100|
|Special Feature||neckband||Bluetooth; wireless; Bluetooth; wireless; Fast Charge||wireless; sports_&_fitness||Ultra deep bass in-ear with high quality silicone earbuds; Super Extra Bass, Powerful 10mm Drivers, HD Clear Sound, In-Line Microphone, Play/Pause your music, Change your tracks and Ans/end your calls, Passive Noise Isolation||Bluetooth; with microphone||In-Ear|
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Sound quality- the sound quality is balanced and good compared with other brands in this price range.
Bass- You can feel the thump when listening to bass heavy songs. It is comparable to Realme wireless buds in quantity but is better in quality.
Vocals: The vocals are clear.
Loudness: It is really loud. I was not able to go above 60% volume on my phone as it was already loud.
2. Comfort- no problems in this area. You will be able to sleep with it as the ear buds don't protrude much.
3. Design and build quality- as already mentioned in the name it is of neckband design. The material is made of rubber and plastic and is well built. But you can often feel the head phones around your neck which is kind of distracting at times. The colour is black and there seems to be no other options available. There's no cable length adjustment and the cables tend to hang and bounce too much as you move around since they are too long.
4. Charging- No fast charging is present and takes almost 2 hours to get completely charged which kind of sucks as you can get fast charging headphones for much lesser price.
5. Waterproofing- NO mention is made about this anywhere in the box. So, I assume that it is not IPX rated and would keep it away from water (and sweat if possible).
6. Sound isolation- is average.
7. Connectivity- it CANNOT, I repeat, it CANNOT connect to two devices simultaneously even though it is Bluetooth 5.0 certified with all the features. Anyway, there were no connection drops and had a good range.
8. Battery- these lasted me for almost 8-9 hours with continuous listening to music and taking calls in between.
9. Call quality - since the mic is placed closer to mouth on the band, the voice at the other end came out clear. My friend told me that my voice was clear without any disturbances and that the call quality was good. There's no vibration motor present in this head phone and so there's no vibration notification when you get a call.
10. No lag was experienced when playing PUBG or other games.
11. No auto on off with the magnetic attaching of ear buds which is present in Realme wireless buds.
12. Value for money- this is a very poor value for money headphones considering the price of Rs 1599 as they miss out on so many features and battery life that the others offer.
For the asking price of Rs 1599, you have got many other options. Red Lemon Dhoom Pro D200(Rs. 1150) has got better livelier sound albeit with less bass, can connect with two devices and has comparable battery life. LoopAudio Everloop(Rs 1169) is another option which offers excellent battery life of almost 12 hrs. Sony WI C200 (@ 1699) will give you almost 15 hrs while Picun S9 (@1600) offers 20 hrs. Blaupunkt BE50 @ 1399 has good sound and gives you almost 12 hrs of battery life. Then of course there's Realme wireless buds @ 1599, when on offer, which offers excellent battery life and has all the features of Mi neckband and some more.
As long as the price is kept @ 1599, you have got so many other options which offers better sound, battery and other features. You may consider this if the price comes down.... way down!!
Thank you for reading.
To everyone reading this review, take your buying decision wisely,