Consider these available items
Mi Max 2 (Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 12MP primary camera with Sony IMX386 sensor, 1.25µm pixel size, 6 element lens, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, HDR, Panaroma, 1080p full HD video recording and 5MP front facing camera
- 16.35 centimeters (6.44-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution and 342 ppi pixel density
- Android v7.1.1 Nougat with Miui 8 operating system with Qualcomm snapdragon 625 octa core processor, upto 2 GHz, Adreno 506 GPU, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory expandable up to 128GB and dual SIM (micro+nano) dual-standby (4G+4G)
- 5300mAH lithium-polymer battery with a standby time of 528 hours
- Supports Dual speakers with stereo effect
- 1 year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor, max 2.0GHz
From the manufacturer
- 6.44” massive Full HD display (342 PPI), Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 5300mAh battery with two-day battery life & quick charge 3.0
- Full metal unibody, strong and durable with incredible hand feel
- Sony IMX386 camera sensor. Large 1.25μm pixels capture more light creating more expressive photos
- Octa-core Snapdragon 625 (Up to 2.0 GHz), high performance and power efficiency
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage (up to 128GB expandable memory)
6.44” Big Display
See more, do more. The massive 6.44” display offers 37% more display for everything you do than traditional 5.5” devices. So playing games, working on excel sheets and watching video is more immersive than ever before.
5300mAh, Capacity Like a Power Bank
Two-day battery life. Mi Max 2 is designed to be incredibly energy efficient, even under heavy use. Imagine not worrying about forgetting to plug in your phone last night - that’s Mi Max 2.
Full Metal Unibody
The full metal unibody and 2.5D display glass merge seamlessly, giving the phone a great hand feel. The phone is incredibly thin, smoothly elegant, and comfortable to both hold and use.
Sony IMX386 Camera
It takes a great sensor to make a great camera. That’s why Mi Max 2 uses Sony’s IMX386 camera sensor. With large 1.25μm pixels, every photo you snap is brighter and more expressive than ever before.
Fully rounded edges and symmetrical design create a natural and luxurious look and hand feel.
Powerful Performance that’s Highly Efficient
Mi Max 2 features an octa-core Snapdragon 625 processor chip built using 14nm finfet technology. With 4GB of RAM, it’s designed to be both powerful and energy efficient, allowing you to do more, and do it better.
Need more storage for your latest movies and dramas? We’ve got you covered. Mi Max 2 offers 64GB of internal storage with up to 128GB of expandable memory.
Unlock with the Touch of a Finger
No more messing with passwords and patterns. Mi Max 2 comes with a lightning-fast rear fingerprint sensor - simple yet highly secure protection for all your data.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The 6.44 inch screen is the best part.
- Very useful to read/draft mails and watch videos
- If you are a person who carries his phone in his hands/bag (and not in pocket), then this will suit you.
* Battery life is awesome. It stays live for two days (and even more) of regular use (Mail Apps, WhatsApp, FB and Phone calls).
* The display/video quality is pretty good
* The audio quality is decent
* It does not fit your pocket (Shirts and Pants). It slips out of your pant pocket when you sit. If you are to drive a bike with this in your pocket, it won't survive even a single trip.
* The Camera quality is not up to the mark
* It's heavy
- Excellent battery life. I have stopped having charge anxiety completely. I can stream videos over 4G for a couple of days on my commute.
- Large screen. And I mean head turningly large screen thats just great for watching movies etc.
- the OS is quite buggy. I have stopped trying to to even find a solution and just restart it. Once it got stuck on some update and required me to take it to the service center to get it fixed
- Large. And I mean wrist hurtingly large. You need two hands to operate this phone. I have wireless headphones for making longer calls.
It works well for my usage which is less phone and more for media.
- the camera is just rubbish in low light.
I don't think it'll last for more than a year though. And I won't buy it again.
Guys please don't buy any Xiaomi mobiles if it hasn't get good market. Because Xiaomi forgets its low selling mobiles.
They give very slow updates to these phones even for MIUI. As for example every phone of Xiaomi has got miui 10 except Mi max 2.
You will be fool if you are expecting for Android update.
It came with Android 7.1 N in June 2017 but it hasn't get even Android 8 update till 30 November 2018. It's time when other phones has started to get Android 9 update.
And guys there is adds everywhere.