Top positive review
2,988 people found this helpful
My two months experience with Mi Band HRX edition!! Detailed review.
on 30 December 2017
Hey guys first of all let me tell you that I have purchased this product from another online site for Rs 1299. So let me start with my review.
*The packaging of the product is very impressive, inside the box you will get a user manual, The strap, Mi Band capsule & USB cable for charging.(Image attached).
* The build quality of the product is very nice the finishing is excellent. You can also change the band because the capsule which tracks your activities can be detached easily and there are many replacement bands for Mi band HRX edition.
* For the first time you have to full charge your Mi band and then you can connect the band with the mobile app. ( I have attached few screenshots of the app)
* When you will be connecting your Mi band with the app it is very easy user-friendly.
* So let's start with the pros and cons of the product.
1) Alert for calls and messages- When you receive any calls & messages the band will vibrate so you can get to know that you have received calls & messages even if your phone is in silent mode. but the band should be connected with the phone.
* In the screen it will also show the callers name or number.
* It also gives notification for other apps also.
2) It counts your steps and calories burned, you can also set the target in the app which you want to achieve daily. The step count is very accurate.
3) It also monitors your sleep and you can even set the alarm the band vibrates very gently when you are asleep.
4) The band is waterproof and even dustproof.
5) The material of the band is excellent it does not irritate your skin even when there is water or your sweat. It is also good for those people who are having sensitive skin. And the locking button of the strap is having a HRX logo engraved. (Image attached)
6) The band is very light and you won't even feel that you are wearing a fitness tracker.
7) The screen is quite visible in sunlight.
8) Because of the new pedometer algorithm, it gives an accurate step by step data.
9) The battery backup of the Mi Band HRX edition is for 23 days as claimed by the company but in my case by using it regularly it lasted for 21 days.
10) It is very helpful it is having a screen so that you can easily look at your daily progress.
11) There are two options for time format (image attached)
12) There is another feature (lift wrist to view info) if you lift up your wrist to look for the time the display will automatically light up, no need to touch the button.
1) It is not having heart rate sensor so that's why the price is Rs 1299.
If you are planning to buy a new fitness tracker and your budget is very low like below 1.5k then you must buy this Mi Band HRX edition it is definitely worth for your money which you are spending.
Thank you for reading my review.