|Item model number||L55M5-AN|
|Ram Memory Installed Size||2 GB|
|Operating System||Certified Android|
|Hardware Interface||USB, HDMI|
|Graphics Coprocessor||Penta Core Mali 450|
|Included Components||1 LED TV , 2 Table Top Stands , 1 User Manual , 1 Warranty Card , 1 Remote Control|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Standing screen display size||55 Inches|
|Image Aspect Ratio||16:09|
|Image Contrast Ratio||6000:1|
|Supported Image Type||GIF, PNG, JPEG|
|Screen Resolution||3840 x 2160 pixels|
|Supported Audio Format||FLAC，AMR，AAC，OGG|
|Speaker Surround Sound Channel Configuration||DTS-HD|
|Audio Wattage||16 Watts|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz|
|Total Usb Ports||2|
|Maximum Operating Distance||14 Feet|
|Plug Profile||Wall Mount|
|Media Format||DVD, MPEG, MPEG-2.5|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||Yes|
|Product Dimensions||123.2 x 4.8 x 73.1 cm|
Mi LED TV 4 PRO 138.88 cm (55 Inches) Ultra HD Android TV (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|For installation support, please call Mi support on 1800-103-6286 Details|
- Resolution: 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160p) | Refresh Rate: 60 hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu Ray players | gaming console, 2 USB ports to connect hard drives and other USB devices
- Sound: 16 W Output | Dolby + DTS-HD
- Smart TV features : | PatchWall with Android TV and Set-Top Box Integration | Chromecast built-in | 700,000+ hrs of Content | Mi Remote with Google voice search | Content across 15 languages | Play Store, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music | Hotstar, Voot, Sony LIV, Hungama, Zee5, Eros Now, Alt Balaji, Sun NXT, Hooq, TVF, Epic ON, Flickstree (Prime Video coming soon) | Mi Remote to control TV, Set-top box and smart home devices eg. Mi Air Purifier
- Warranty Information: 1 year warranty on product and 1 year extra on Panel
- Installation/Wall mounting/demo will be arranged by Amazon Home Services or Xiaomi service partner. For more information, please call Mi support on 1800-103-6286
- Easy returns: This product is eligible for replacement within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided
Customers who bought this item also bought
On-mode power consumption
Visible screen diagonal
55" / 140 cm
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Mi LED TV 4 PRO 138.88 cm (55) dons features such as Full-HD ultra bright display, 64-bit quad-core cortex A53 with Mali-450 MP3 for smooth interactions , PatchWall comes with over 7,00,000 hours of content right on your home page that adapts automatically according to latest trends and topics, multiple ports to connect upto 3 HDMI devices(1ARC) and 3 USBs along with SPDIF, 3.5mm Aux-in. The simple 11 button Mi Remote can control both TV and set-top box (Mi IR Cable required). The Mi LED TV 4 PRO 138.88 cm (55) is the smart Android TV that has almost everything that you are looking for in a TV and is super easy to use.
• The Mi TV Pro series is based on the Android TV OS and it supports the Bluetooth 4.2 version. Since Bluetooth profiles differ according to devices (headphones and speakers), some devices may not connect or work properly.
From the manufacturer
Slimness that Matters
Make TV-watching an enjoyable experience in ultra slim profile with thinnest point at just 4.9 mm making it one of the world’s thinnest LED Android TV.
Take immersive viewing experience to the next level on this 138.8 cm (55) TV as it does not have any boundaries to limit your view.
4K + HDR 10
Experience the 4K + HDR 10 which breathes life into supported video files and gives you deeper black and more contrast into every scene.
It is powered by a 64-bit quad-core processor, along with 2 GB of RAM, that makes switching between multiple apps a breeze. You can install multiple apps on this TV, as it comes with 8 GB of internal storage.
It comes with the dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2, so you can stream content from the Internet and smart devices seamlessly. In addition, you can connect multiple devices with the help of HDMI (ARC and Input), USB and AV Input ports.
Get cinema-quality sounds right at your home, as this TV boasts Dolby Audio and DTS-HD.
700,000+ Hrs of Content
Stream your favourite videos and TV shows from various apps, such as Voot, Hotstar, Hungama Play and much more being added in coming days.
Entertainment Tailored for you
Android TV offers thousands of movies, shows, and games from Google Play, YouTube and your favourite apps. Voice search and personalized recommendations allow you to spend more time enjoying content and less time hunting for something good.
With Chromecast built-in, you can easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your Mi TV.
Google Voice Search
Avoid tiresome typing, or the endless scrolling through the navigation bar. You can easily find the content you’re looking for by just asking, and Google Voice Search will find it for you. All you need to do is press the mic button on the remote and make use of the voice search feature.
PatchWall automatically adapts to latest trends and topics and refreshes every single day. Watch your favourite movies and TV shows from lakhs of hours of content.
One Remote, One Interface
You can seamlessly control content from the set-top box and Smart TV using just one remote, reducing the hassle of using multiple remotes. You can even control the TV with your phone.
With Chromecast built-in, you can easily cast movies, shows, and photos from your Android or iOS device to your Mi TV.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am writing a review to encourage people to learn about the problems of the TV.
I got the panel from Mi.com. It was delivered according to the scheduled delivery date. However, the installation was delayed a couple of days. Not a big deal as I can wait for two days.
The first 3-4 months, the TV worked flawlessly. The picture quality was amazing and so on. I didn't think that I can get a better TV at that price. However, due to my lack of knowledge of TV and panel, I found the TV to be good quality.
However, I was so wrong!
The panel started to give problems in the 4th months. Two bright spots were generated at the top edge of the screen. That's why I raised a complaint to Mi. Their engineer called and said he would come. He delayed it for a few days, but I had my patience, so I waited. When the engineer came, he didn't acknowledge the problem with the panel. It took me 15 mins to make them see it!
After I convinced them, the engineer said that it is hard to showcase the problem to the headquarters and hence left by saying if it grows more, then do another repair request. So, I waited for a week, and the white clouding spots grew more, increasing from two to three. This time, they came and accepted the defect after I convinced them that there is a problem.
1st replacement panel
It took them ten days to deliver which I don't mind. It is a long process. After the panel came, the technician visited my place to fix it. The installation was done. However, the panel had more issues that the first one. It had 7-8 white clouding spots at the top edge. Out of frustration, I opened a new repair request. The engineer called me and was slightly rude to me. I explained the problem, and he asked me to wait again, telling me if the problem increases, then he will come.
Then, I waited for a week more, to find out that there is a black line generating automatically at the top. It was most probably the panel getting distorted due to pressure or bad build quality. I called the engineer and he came the very next day. He took photos and left saying that the panel will be replaced again. Awesome, I need to wait again for another panel?
2nd replacement panel
The 2nd panel came after eight days. I was slightly relieved as at least I am getting the service. But, the 2nd panel was also defective!! It has three white spots(not cloud) at the middle of the screen. This was one of the worst experience for me. Also, there was 7-8 dust stuck on the bottom section of the screen. I again raised a repair request. The engineer came, took photos and said the new panel would come in 8-10 days.
3rd replacement panel
The third replacement panel I received was better than the rest, but not free from any flaws. It was suffering from VERTICAL banding, which is also known as dirty screen effect. Technically, horizontal or vertical bands were seen when there is a uniform background, bands are seen. It is most prominent when the background is 5-20% gray which is close to the black color.
This means that watching sports, playing games would become hard on the TV. This time, I didn't go for replacement again as I feel harased. I will stick with the TV for now as it only impacts 1-2% of my viewing experience. Games are the most annoying to play as the bands are shown when there is a fast moving background horizontal image.
Don't go for this TV if you are looking for something good. All panels suffer from one problem or other. And, not to mention, the panel is not A+ grade. All of the Samsung 10 bit panels used in Mi Tv 4 have some form of defect which the general audience would not catch at all.
The issues with TV include
1. Poor edge-lit technology implementation.
2. Poor color uniformity
3. Tons of backlight bleed
4. Vignette: Black spots on the edges
I post only problems i faced from day 1 itself delivered on 19th May 2019
Raised complaint. Ordered replacement.
Replacement tv received and installed on 26th.
Same problem with google voice assistant. It is not working.
Then returned and purchased tcl 55 inch android tv, which is working flawlessly
1. Voice command not works. When I click and hold the mic button, nothing happens. after releasing, a popup google assistant window open from bottom and asking " what can I do"
If i replied anything, it is not having any response and tv hangs for 10 seconds approx.
2. USB hub (usb3) not working properly. Video get stuck frequently (720P) and audio is playing as per video. My earlier tv was having no problem with same usb hub
3. while connected to bluetooth sound bar, voice scatters (distortion) after 10 minutes or so. scatters a lot and doesn't understand. My friend also have MI 32inch TV. he also have same problem
4. while moving forward or reverse in amazon fire stick videos, a sound comes from my sound bar (like damage cd stuck sound in cd player.. Pss sound) .
Video attached .
5. NO subtitles or subtitle setting if you are playing from your pendrive / hard disk in default media player by opening direct pendrive.
If you want to see subtitle, download mxplayer from apps and select files from MX player. it will work.
Even I made phone call to MI official customer care regarding the voice command issue, she told me to reset, uninstall google accouunt, remove cache files etc and I followed her commands. but no use. still problem is there
Also for the subtitle problem. they told tha this tv dont have subtitle option. nothing can be done. they are ignorant of the MX player or external mediaplayer use..
6. both usb are usb 2 only. Not usb 3. I used Hard disc of 500gb and it work fine.
7. Firestick remote control volume wont work. you have to use MI remote volume only. ( I didn't integrationed firestick remote with tv)
8. Option for integration firestick remote or set top box remote with mi remote. But it doesn't have all functions active
9. No wall mount provided. My replacement tcl 55 having free wall mount (fixed type.. Not movable)
10. No 3.5 mm port
11. No SPDIF Port (square with chamfer 2 corner jack)
12.. Will update
earlier I was using samsung TV (2013) which was not having any issues with same accessories, same video files etc.
I tried changing the port also, but no use.
Hope i answered untold problems.
If any doubt please reply.
Hope the photos and review helped you for making a choice
Be loyal and helpful
1.Amazon sologan buy with confidence please change it.
2.TV sound Quality is very poor 🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉🙉
For this product you will need a sound bar, and you can do nothing about the picture quality. Think before you buy. Do visit a retail electronic store to compare this with other products available in the similar or plus 10000 price range.
The amazon support has been very poor on this. There is no return policy once you buy it. The technicians sent are really bad.
First purchase of electronics on Amazon, will never do this again. Just go to a store.