Consider these available items
Mi 10000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 10000mAH lithium-polymer battery, Mi Bluetooth Headset – 0.06 A and Mi Band – 0.025 A
- Dual USB Output, Two- way Quick Charge, Input limit:: 4.4V ; Working temperature: 0℃ ~ 45℃ ; Charging time: 4.2 hours ( 18W charger, standard USB cable ), 6.2 hours ( 10W charger, standard USB cable )
- Compatible with 5V/2A, 9V/ 2A and 12V/1.5A charging, Mi Power Bank 2 intelligently adjusts power output up to 18W to deliver fast and efficient charging for each connected device
- Material: Aluminium Alloy + CNC Edge ; Rated capacity: 3.85V/10000mAh (38.5Wh)
- Lithium Polymer Battery makes it more durable and optimises charging efficiency
- Mi A1: 2.2 Full Charge and iPhone 7 : 3.5 Full Charge
- 6 months warranty:For any customer queries please contact-1800 103 6286
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The all-new 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is a portable powerhouse that offers two-way fast charging and ensures that your devices make it through the busiest and longest days. The all-new design now features Dual USB output without compromising on the size, extending your power to share with others in need.
Compare with similar items
Syska Power Port100 10000mAH Lithium-Ion Power Bank (Black)
Ambrane PP-11 10000mAH Lithium Polymer Power Bank (Black)
Intex IT-PB11K 11000mAH Power Bank (White)
Duracell PB10050 5002732 10050mAH Lithium Ion Powerbank
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Appario Retail Private Ltd||SMARTPHONECAFE||Appario Retail Private Ltd||BestPriceIndia||Appario Retail Private Ltd|
|Item Weight||240 grams||281 grams||250 grams||308 grams||203 grams|
|Model Number||PLM09ZM||Power Port100||PP-11||PB11K_11000Mah_White||5002732|
From the manufacturer
10000 mAh Mi Power Bank 2i
Dual USB output, Two-way quick charge, 14.2mm thin. Lithium polymer batteries, Nine layers of circuit chip protection. Xiaomi extends its commitment to manufacture the world’s best power banks in India. 10000 mAh Mi Power Bank 2i delivers on innovative design, excellent quality and high output capacity.
High Density Lithium Polymer Batteries
Optimized charging/discharging efficiency.
Lithium polymer batteries are not only safer, they improve charging conversion rates and stabilise discharging voltage. With advanced resistance-capacitance sensors, 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is more durable and optimises charging efficiency.
Your New Travel Companion
10000mAh, Dual USB output, Two-way quick charge.
Dual USB Output
Charge two devices simultaneously.
The all-new design now features Dual USB output without compromising on the size, extending your power to share with others in need.
High-Speed Charge on the Go
The all-new 10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is a portable powerhouse that offers two-way fast charging and ensures that your devices make it through the busiest and longest days.
Easy to Carry
14.2mm thin, weighs just 240g.
10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i is ultra-slim & lightweight. Simply slip it in your pocket or bag and add it to your busy lifestyle!
Feels Exceptional in Hand
Anodized aluminum alloy case + 180°ergonomic arc design.
The aluminium alloy case boasts of high structural strength that can withstand collisions and impacts. Alongside, 180° ergonomic arc design provides a more secure hand grip. The smooth anodized finish creates a surface resistant to sweat, corrosion and daily wear.
More Efficient, Increased Compatibility
10000mAh Mi Power Bank 2i now has an actual output capacity of 6500mAh and offers a conversion rate of more than 90%. The compatibility extends to 5V/2A, 9V/2A and 12V/1.5A charging which allows you to connect & charge most laptops, smartphones & tablets available in the market today.
- Mi A1 – 2.2 Full charges
- iPhone7 - 3.5 Full charges
- iPad mini 4 – 1.3 Full charges
Double Press for Low Power Charging
Safely charge low power devices such as Bluetooth headsets and fitness bands.
Simply double press the power button to enter 2-hour low power charging mode.
- Mi Bluetooth Headset – 0.06 A
- Mi Band – 0.025 A
Nine Layers of World-Class Circuit Chip Protection
With adopted USB smart-control chips and charging/discharging chips built by Texas Instruments, Mi Power Bank 2i doesn’t just provide nine layers of circuit chip protection, it also enhances charging efficiency.
1. Temperature Resistance: Heat-sensitive and temperature control mechanism ensures that Li-poly batteries operate within a safe range.
2. Protection from Short Circuit: Automatic protection to the motherboard and battery when short circuit occurs.
3. Reset Mechanism: Power button can be used to reset the power bank in an unstable environment.
4. Input Overvoltage Protection: OVP circuit prevents voltage surges from damaging the device.
5. Protection from Incorrect Insertion: Detects when the charger is inserted incorrectly and automatically stops charging.
6. Protection from Output Overcurrent: Monitors output current and shuts off when current exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
7. Output Overvoltage Protection: Monitors output voltage and shuts off when voltage exceeds the maximum limit to protect the device.
8. Protection from Overcharge and Over-discharge: Japanese technology is adopted to prevent overcharging and over-discharging thus preventing any damage of the Li-poly batteries.
9. PTC Protective Circuits for the Cell: Imported battery cells are equipped with PTC to effectively control current and provide protection when temperature and current exceed the maximum limit. current exceed the maximum limit.
Showing 1-8 of 35,725 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What phones & devices does this charge for me?
S8 Plus, iPhone 8, Fitbit Blaze (once a week) and my Amazon Fire TV when I don't have a power plug to plug it.
Does it fast charge?
Yes, it fast charges the S8 Plus. This means it saves me the time and hassle of connecting with the wall charger. Yes, the wall charger is still little faster as wall charger uses 2.1 A charging and this uses 2.0 A charging (I think) but this is a major positive.
Can it be used to charge two devices?
The good news is that the 3-4 times I have used this with both devices, I have not seen any reduction in performance quality. It keeps the power going and seems to be able to support it. If its fast charging in one, then it is giving consistent charge to the other slot too.
How often do I Charge it?
Maybe once a week. Not more than a maximum of twice a week.
Can it charge a macbook?
I tried to use this and in one hour it only adds 12% to my Macbook Pro Touchbar 13" so it is not worth it.
How long does it last?
Lets say it will charge both my phones maybe 7-8 times in total before giving up.
Who should get this?
IF you have one phone and it dies easily, you should get this as this will keep it charged. I suggest you charge only till 85% and then disconnect
if you have two phones, this is a good device
How long does it take to charge? I have never measured it. But with the accompanied cable and my Samsung Fast Charger Adapter, it charges in 6 hours to 100%. This is not bad for me as I plug it in overnight.
Drawback? Mi is a Chinese company and I feel a little bad for using it. But the product is good if you forgive the political inferences. Thanks.
Had bought it for my Redmi Note 5Pro which has a battery capacity of 4000 mAh.
Now, things to keep in mind:
1. Most important- Capacity of the battery is 20,000 mAh but actual power is 13000 mAh (As claimed by Mi on the website) due to conversion loss.
So technically it should charge my Phone for 3 full cycles, so does it?
The answer is YES, which is a big thumbs up from my side.
2. can simultaneously charge 2 devices (just did a casual test, worked fine)
3. Throughout the week I tested it for my phone only using a single port which triggered Qualcomm 3.0 fast charge & it heated my device (Not very much but acceptable).
I have attached a screenshot of the quick charging icon visible when phone is connected to a single port on the powerbank
4. Bcoz of the bulky size, putting an external cover for gripping is advisable.
I purchased a silicon cover separately for it.
5. Has overcharge & short-circuit protection (Company claimed).
6. Not pocket friendly.
Overall i am happy with the purchase considering the price to performance ratio.
Would definitely recommend to anyone who travel or require an external backup source.
1. Good material
2. Good backup / battery life
3. Excellent built quality
4. Light weight
5. Extra slim as mobile
6. Better charging speed at two mobile at a time
7. Durable due to aluminum body
8. Value for money 699/- ( 630/-)
1. Worst re-charging speed it takes around 8-10 hours
2. No Type-C option or variant
3. No Type-C connector including in box
4. No LED Torch option
I give 4 star out of 5.
Cons: not very impact resistant, bad durability charging cable provided, average packaging
Summary : very good product and all the products can be taken care of by just handling well. I would suggest buying this for anyone looking for affordable power banks
It takes over 12 hours to fully charge and i can only charge my iphone 6s only twice which is extremely bad for me
Its my first powerbank and i hate it
I think its a defected peice