Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
|Price:||870.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||929.00 (52%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Acting as the prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, take control of the legendary Snake and infiltrate Camp Omega with a combination of stealth, wit and firepower.
- Experience the first Metal Gear Solid game to feature an open-world design giving you total freedom of play.
- Approach each mission however you see fit, sneak through entire levels or go in all guns blazing, the choice is yours.
- Use the various in-game weather conditions to get the upper hand against your enemies.
This is a PAL version game and will run on Consoles purchased in India onlyThe order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
- Platform: PlayStation 4
- PEGI Rating: Ages 18 and Over
- Media: Video Game
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes acts as a prologue to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain and takes place one year after the events of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker. Assuming control of the legendary Snake (a.k.a. Big Boss), players are charged with the infiltration of Camp Omega where both Paz and Chico are held. The hostages hold key information concerning Snake and his private military organisation that Snake and his ally Kaz Miller must prevent from being exposed. Ground Zeroes charts the rescue and the subsequent fallout that leads into the beginning of the The Phantom Pain. Ground Zeroes also acts as a bridge between previous Metal Gear Solid titles, easing players into the vaunted open world of MGSV.
- The Power of the FOX Engine - Ground Zeroes showcases Kojima Productions' stunning FOX Engine, a true next-generation game engine which revolutionizes the Metal Gear Solid experience.
- Introduction to Open-World Design - The first Metal Gear Solid title to offer open world gameplay. Ground Zeroes offers total freedom of play: how missions are undertaken is entirely down to the user.
- Unrestricted Stealth - Imagine classic Metal Gear gameplay but with no restrictions or boundaries. Players use intelligence and cerebral strategy to sneak their way through entire missions or go in all guns blazing. Each will have different effects on game consequences and advancement.
- Multiple Missions and Tasks - Ground Zeroes boasts a central story mode and additional side-missions ranging from tactical action, aerial assaults and "covert" stages that will be sure to surprise.
- Redesigned Interface - Ground Zeroes users will benefit from a clean in-game HUD that shows the minimal amount of on-screen data to give a more intense gaming experience.
- Various In-Game Weather Settings - Ground Zeroes will test the player in a variety of time and weather environments that will be central to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain. Use night conditions to your advantage or poor weather as strategic cover.
Hardware Platform: Playstation 4