Mesmara Rosemary Essential Oil 30 ml 100% Pure Natural & Undiluted
|You Save:||₹ 71.00 (13%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
|Skin Type||Oily, Acne, Dry|
|Item Weight||30 Grams|
|Item Volume||30 Millilitres|
About this item
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE :100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- EXTRACTION: Mesmara Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation from Rosmarinus officinalis. We follow strict guidelines to protect the natural properties of the oil during extraction and packaging.
- AROMA: Mesmara Rosemary Essential Oil has a woody, sharp & camphorous aroma.
- USES: Create a refreshing ambience to any home or work space by diffusing, good for dry and flaky scalps, Controls oily skin, and acne.
- FRESHNESS ASSURED: Mesmara Rosemary Essential Oil comes in an amber coloured glass bottle to block the light and keep the oil fresh.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (6): 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Credit Card and Credit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 1500 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Citi Credit Card, Debit Card and EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with ICICI Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount up to Rs. 750 on minimum order of Rs. 5,000 with Axis Bank Debit Card and Debit Card EMI transactions. Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount up to Rs.750 + up to 5% Reward Points with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card (on minimum purchase of Rs.5000). Here's how
- Cashback (2): 5% back with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime-members. 3% back for everybody else. Here's how
- Get 10% up to ₹150 back, pay with Amazon Pay UPI. Valid once per customer on 1st Amazon Pay UPI transaction on App. Click here to check eligibility Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Get 25% back up to ₹250 with Amazon Pay Later. Valid on 1st Pay Later transaction. Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10 x 6.4 x 3.2 cm; 30 Grams
- Date First Available : 14 September 2017
- Manufacturer : Siva Sri Retail
- ASIN : B075MNGR6P
- Item part number : MM-1047
- Manufacturer : Siva Sri Retail
- Item Weight : 30 g
- Customer Reviews:
Extraction Mesmara rosemary essential oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation from rosmarinus officinalis. Benefits of Mesmara rosemary essential oil regular use of rosemary oil helps to stimulate follicles, making hair grow longer and stronger also slows down premature hair loss and greying of the hair. Nourishes the scalp and controls dandruff fades stretch marks multi-purpose cleaning spray - rosemary oil is an amazing oil to have on hand for kitchen countertop cleaning mosquito repellent caution for external use only keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin. Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics - use in glass. Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
From the manufacturer
Mesmerize Your Mind, Body & Soul.
Mesmera is the newest kid on the block. A brand new Essential Oil brand with a mission to provide quality product to our customers. We use only the choicest of natural ingredients and methods to make pure essential oils.
We ensure the ingredients are sourced directly from their place of origin and, the final products are undiluted and unadulterated.
All about an essential oil
What is an Essential Oil?
An Essential Oil is a concentrated, volatile liquid aromatic compound made from plants and plant materials. It cannot be dissolved in water. The particles in essential oils come from distilling different parts of plants, including the flowers, leaves, bark, roots, resin, and peels. The liquid distilled is a highly-concentrated portion of natural essential oil and will have the characteristic properties, essence, and fragrance of the plant from which it was extracted.
What is Rosemary Essential oil?
Rosemary, is a woody, perennial herb with fragrant, evergreen, needle-like leaves and white, pink, purple, or blue flowers, native to the Mediterranean region. It is a popular culinary herb. The name "rosemary" derives from the Latin for "dew" (ros) and "sea" (marinus), or "dew of the sea". Rosemary Essential Oil is extracted from rosemary leaves. Rosemary essential oil has a fresh, Strong, woody and camphor-like smell.
How is Essential oil distilled?
Distilling an essential oil is both an art and science. In this method, the steam is used to rupture the membranes of the source to release the oils. The steam with the oil compounds is then collected in a condenser where the oil is separated from the water vapour to form pure essential oil.
Rosemary essential oil uses
Rosemary essential oil acts as a good skin cleanser and toner and helps in reducing acne. It helps in reducing scars and stretch marks.It has moisturizing properties that helps in relieving scalp dryness and itchiness.
Natural Household Cleaner
The natural disinfecting properties of rosemary essential oil makes it a great household cleanser. Be it cleaning your kitchen slab or keep your floors sparkling rosemary essential oil is an excellent alternative.
Rosemary essential oil can be used for aromatherapy purposes as a natural air freshener. The fresh, strong, woody and camphor-like fragrance of this oil helps in making the space smell fresh and cheerful.
How to use?
Essential oils are concentrated volatile compounds and must always be used with base oils. They must never be applied directly to the skin.
Add just a few drops of this essential oil to carrier or base oils and blend well before using.
Rosemary essential oil blends well with Basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedar wood, cinnamon, citronella, clary sage, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, grapefruit, lavender, lemon, mandarin, oregano, peppermint, petitgrain, pine, ravensara, tea tree, thyme and other carrier oils.
- Mix a few drops rosemary essential oil with your face packs or masks and apply to your face as a beauty aid.
- Mix a few drops of rosemary essential oil with baking soda and use as an all purpose cleanser.
- Add a few drops of rosemary oil in your aroma diffuser to use as a room freshner.
Compare with similar items
Mesmara Moroccan Argan Oil 30 ml 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed
Mesmara Cold Pressed Pumpkin Seed Carrier Oil 30 ml 100% Pure Natural & Undiluted
Mesmara Citronella Essential Oil 30 ml 100% Pure Natural & Undiluted
|Price||₹ 478.00||₹ 350.00||₹ 232.00||₹ 251.00|
|Sold By||Cloudtail India||cosmixstores||cosmixstores||cosmixstores|