- Small Business Day [SBD]Offer: Get 10% cashback up to Rs.500 per order using any pre-paid payment method for all purchases under Small Business Day offer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- 10% Cashback on SBI Bank Credit Cards & EMI. Valid on purchase of any product under Amazon Small Business Day promotion Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Mesmara when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code INSTAG18 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply). Enter code INSTAG18 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.25 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Mesmara Pure Natural and Undiluted Peppermint Essential Oil, 15ml
|Deal of the Day:||208.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
Ends in 18h 46m 38s
Deal has ended
|You Save:||141.00 (40%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Therapeutic grade - 100 percent pure, therapeutic grade essential oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added
- Extraction - Mesmara peppermint essential oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation of the leaves and flowers/buds of mentha piperita
- Uses - Mesmara peppermint essential oil offers multiple household uses
- It provides a wonderful cooling sensation, while it naturally alleviates discomfort
- Aroma - Mesmara peppermint essential oil has a powerful, minty-fresh, camphoraceous, cool and distinctive fragrance; Freshness assured
- Mesmara peppermint essential oil comes in an amber coloured glass bottle to block the light and keep the oil fresh
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Size: 15 ml
Extraction Mesmara peppermint essential oil is extracted by the process of steam distillation of the leaves and flowers/buds of mentha piperita. Benefits of Mesmara peppermint essential oil it is a natural insect repellent and helps to keep mice, spiders, ants, fleas, roaches and rodents away. Helps to improves energy levels. Peppermint essential oil provides a wonderful cooling sensation while it naturally alleviates discomfort aromatherapy oil, in a diffuser or humidifier and as a relaxing bath oil caution for external use only keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin. Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics - use in glass. Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
From the manufacturer
Mesmerize Your Mind, Body & Soul.
Mesmera is the newest kid on the block. A brand new Essential Oil brand with a mission to provide quality product to our customers. We use only the choicest of natural ingredients and methods to make pure essential oils.
We ensure the ingredients are sourced directly from their place of origin and, the final products are undiluted and unadulterated.
All about an essential oil
What is an Essential Oil?
An Essential Oil is a concentrated, volatile liquid aromatic compound made from plants and plant materials. It cannot be dissolved in water. The particles in essential oils come from distilling different parts of plants, including the flowers, leaves, bark, roots, resin, and peels. The liquid distilled is a highly-concentrated portion of natural essential oil and will have the characteristic properties, essence, and fragrance of the plant from which it was extracted.
What is Peppermint Essential oil?
Peppermint essential oil is extracted from the leaves of peppermint plants. Peppermint oil possesses a fresh, sharp menthol and herbaceous odour. It has cooling properties.
How is Essential oil distilled?
Distilling an essential oil is both an art and science. In this method, the steam is used to rupture the membranes of the source to release the oils. The steam with the oil compounds is then collected in a condenser where the oil is separated from the water vapour to form pure essential oil.
Peppermint essential oil uses
Peppermint essential oil is a good skin toner, it brightens the skin, helps in controlling acne.
It also helps in controlling hair fall and promoting hair growth.
Refreshes skin and scalp
Peppermint essential oil due to its aromatic and cooling properties is great to refresh scalp and skin.
Peppermint essential oil can be used for aromatherapy purposes as a natural air freshener. The fresh, sharp menthol and herbaceous fragrance of this oil helps in making the space smell fresh and cheerful.
How to use?
Essential oils are concentrated volatile compounds and must always be used with base oils. They must never be applied directly to the skin.
Add just a few drops of this essential oil to carrier or base oils and blend well before using.
Peppermint essential oil blends well with other essential and carrier oils and very well with Basil, benzoin, black pepper, cypress, eucalyptus, geranium, grapefruit, juniper, lavender, lemon, pine, rosemary, tea tree and other carrier oils.
- Mix a few drops of peppermint essential oil with a carrier oil and use as a skin toner.
- Mix a few drops of peppermint essential oil with beauty masks for scalp and skin refreshment.
- Add a few drops of peppermint oil in your aroma diffuser to use as a room freshner.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 19 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The fragrance is extremely fresh and minty
2. The oil is highly potent, I was able to cure myself of cold in a day by using a blend of coconut oil and Peppermint oil as vaporub, and by simply taking a whiff off the bottle now and then (or inhale diluted Peppermint EO off your palms)
3. The dropper that comes with Mesmara Peppermint EO bottle let's you pour out just the required number of drops
4. This oil can even be diffused, it is very calming and alleviates headaches and nausea
Tips that I've tried and tested
1. Since the oil is concentrated, make sure you dilute one drop of Peppermint EO in about 10 drops of carrier oil
2. Blends well with these carriers - Cocunut Oil, Olive Oil, Jojoba Oil
3. Apply this blend to your pulse points to smell fresh
4. If you use organic toothpaste, you can add one drop to enhance freshness of breath