Mesmara Moroccan Argan Oil 15 ml 100% Pure Natural Cold Pressed
|Price:||280.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||120.00 (30%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- THERAPEUTIC GRADE :100% Pure, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil- no fillers, additives, bases or carriers added.
- EXTRACTION: Mesmara Argan Essential Oil is extracted by the process of cold pressing kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.). We follow strict guidelines to protect the natural properties of the oil during extraction and packaging.
- AROMA: The natural scent of 100% pure organic Mesmara Argan Essential Oil has a Raw, Earthy Aroma. The scent always disappears after a few minutes on your skin, as true Argan Oil absorbs very quickly and beautifully
- USES: Argan oil is highly moisturizing. Its helps dry, brittle nails and dry scalp. It moisturizes your skin, your hair, and your nails. Promotes hair growth and mends split ends
- FRESHNESS ASSURED: Mesmara Argan Essential Oil comes in an amber coloured glass bottle to block the light and keep the oil fresh.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: 15 ml
Mesmara Argan Essential Oil is extracted by the process of cold pressing kernels of the argan tree (Argania spinosa L.).
Benefits of Mesmara Argan Oil
Argan Oil is called "Liquid Gold" for nothing. Here are some of the reasons to use argan oil every day.
It's full of vitamin E & antioxidants, which helps with acne, anti-aging, anti-wrinkle, anti-inflammatory, and reduces under eye circles.
Argan oil is highly moisturizing. Its helps dry, brittle nails and dry scalp. It moisturises your skin, your hair, and your nails.
It's full of essential fatty acids. This helps with skin elastic, reduce aging and wrinkles.
Conditions for a natural shine without looking oily.
Anti-Frizz and separates waves and curls.
Nourishes dry scalp.
Removes split ends.
Leaves coloured hair soft, shiny, and easy to handle.
For External Use Only Keep out of reach of children. Avoid Contact with eyes. Avoid use with sensitive or damaged skin. Do not use undiluted on skin. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. Do not drop oils directly in ear canal or eyes. Oils can dissolve plastics - Use in glass. Do a 2-days patch test for even the gentlest essential oils before using them generally.
From the manufacturer
Mesmerize Your Mind, Body & Soul.
Mesmera is the newest kid on the block. A brand new Essential Oil brand with a mission to provide quality product to our customers. We use only the choicest of natural ingredients and methods to make pure essential oils.
We ensure the ingredients are sourced directly from their place of origin and, the final products are undiluted and unadulterated.
All about Carrier or Base Oil
What is a carrier oil?
Carrier oil is a base oil or a vegetable oil. It’s used to dilute essential oils before they are applied to the skin, Hair and in aromatherapies. They carry the essential oil onto the skin hence named as Carrier oil. Carrier Oils are extracted by cold pressing or by other expression methods.
What is Argan Carrier Oil?
Argan Carrier Oil is extracted from Argan seeds by cold pressing. The richness of the Argan oil lies in its high vitamin E and fatty acid contents. It gives skin a natural boost. It is most commonly used as a moisturizer to hydrate and soften skin. Pure Argan carrier Oil is very mild and smells nutty.
How is a carrier oil extracted?
Argan carrier oil is extracted by cold pressing Argan seeds. In this method, no heat or chemical additives are used to extract the oil from Argan seeds. The outcome is a pure Argan oil which has all the medicinal and therapeutic properties.
Carrier oils are base oils with which essential oils are mixed for varied applications. Carrier oils are generally moisturizing, without strong fragrances and mild. Only a few drops of essential oil is enough to imbibe its properties in the carrier oil.
- Argan carrier oil can be used directly on skin & hair for hydration.
- Argan carrier oil can be mixed with other carrier or essential oil to relax, refresh during massages.