Meridian iPhone 5 Rechargeable Extended Battery Case for iPhone 5 - AT&T Sprint Verizon - Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I have now owned this since August 13th and I have experienced zero problems. The battery life is actually more than expected. I do a lot of hiking and leave my GPS running on my phone so I can have a GPS record of my hikes. After 7 hours, the phone was still at 100% and the phone was showing a blue LED (roughly 25-50% charge left)
Solid case provides decent protection
VERY long battery life for my usage
Comfortable to hold
Adds a little bit of bulk, but that is expected with battery case
Charging does take a little longer than I expected, but I charge it overnight, so not an issue for me.
I saw an earlier post where someone mentioned the top part breaking for them. I make no judgment, but mine slides into place smooth as silk. If I do not have it aligned properly, there will be a little bit of resistance and I know to realign. My top piece is not flimsy at all. In fact, it is hard plastic that barely flexes.
Lenmar might be a lesser known name than Mophie, but if they continue to make quality cases, that might change.
Thanks for taking the time to read and I hope you appreciate this case as much as I do.
1) attach the phone to the battery pack
2) Use the USB charger cable to charge it
3) the IPHONE battery charges first. You can see it charging with the lightning symbol in the upper right corner of the iphone
4) AFTER the IPHONE battery is charged, the lenmar battery will start to charge. Then the various colors blinking on the back tell you how charged the external battery is full. When it is solid (non flashing) green, it is fully charged.
5. To use it, use your phone normally. It will discharge in the normal time. WHEN your Iphone is almost all discharged, push the button on the back of the Lenmar for 3 seconds. You will hear a chime, and will see that your Iphone is now charging off of the external battery pack (you will see the lightning symbol in the upper right corner of your phone)..
6. WHEN your IPHONE is 100% charged, push the button on the back of the lenmar to stop it trying to charge your IPHONE. The lightning symbol will turn off. Use the iphone normally again until it needs another recharge, then repeat #5 above, over and over.
I am not sure how many recharges the lenmar will hold, but it is many more than one time!
Update: it stopped charging after 1 month. I'm sending it in for warranty replace. That's a pain. Very disappointed.