- Audio CD: 2 pages
- Publisher: HarperAudio; Abridged edition (3 April 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 006123205X
- ISBN-13: 978-0061232053
- Product Dimensions: 14.9 x 1 x 12.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 447 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #5,83,778 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Men are From Mars, Women are From Venus Low Price CD Audio CD – Abridged, Audiobook, CD
Audio CD, Abridged, Audiobook, CD
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the Back Cover
Once upon a time, Martians and Venusians met, fell in love, and had happy relationships together because they respected and accepted their differences. Then they came to Earth and amnesia set in: they forgot they were from different planets.
Using this metaphor to illustrate the commonly occurring conflicts between men and women, Dr. John Gray explains how these differences can come between the sexes and prohibit mutually fulfilling, loving relationships. Based on years of successful counseling of couples and individuals, he gives advice on how to counteract these differences in communication styles, emotional needs and modes of behavior to promote a greater understanding between individual partners.
Now available in its complete, unabridged form, Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus is an invaluable tool for developing deeper and more satisfying relationships.
About the Author
John Gray, Ph.D., is one of the world’s leading relationship experts, and an authority on improving communication styles for couples, companies, and communities. His many books have sold more than fifty million copies in fifty different languages worldwide. John lives with his wife and children in northern California.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nice informative book,with lot of things to learn about opposite sex, lot of tips to avoid misunderstandins, fights.
Techniques to overcome our weakness !! Love letter techniques !!
All quiet good and interesting to read.
Thanks to Amazon for nice kindle edition and John Gray for writing a wonderful Book. I loved it !!