Memoirs Of Love Paperback – 2015
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
'Experience lost relationships in their most cherished memories. Even when nothing good lasts forever, some stories never cease to be. ‘Memoirs of Love’ is one such collection of tales from the heart for the heart. Exploring a range of emotions, each story enters the world of a unique character. Moving as well as buoyant, this treasure trove of lost love is an indispensable book.'
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Love letters by Mitali Meelan :
This one is a real gem. A real eye opener. This is really important for it has handled a very sensitive and important topic and that too in a very nostalgic style of love letters. The ending shock is the central attraction of this story.
2. The Second Date by A Raja Rahul
Another innovative piece. Imagine you are the famous cupid in heaven and your remembering a love story that you organised and made happen. Got the idea? S, read it as it has real fun elements and an interesting plot.
3. Whispers of the night by Neeti Banga:
WOW! this one, I love this one. Some literary aspects that matches with my mindset makes it one of my favourites.
a) Characters don't have any name. (I love this idea. Even my story Dust from a butterfly have nameless characters.)
b) Poetic style. The language is poemlike.
c) Short, compact and emotional story.
What other reason one need to read this story?
4. Macaroons by Aniruddha KR
A very good story on childish love. A story encompassing two generations.
5. A letter from the past by Chandrapal Khasiya:
A fatherly love-story that will make you smile till the end.
6. The ignited passion of long lost emotion by Aparna Mukherjee
A nice love story. The angle with which a known emotion is handled is unique.
7. Rain- elixir of love by Aabha Pandey :
A winner for its language and emotion. A fine story.
8. Memoirs of love by Harshita Goel :
A unique story. How motherly love can become a wonderful experience is the key to this story. Small and nice.
Also stories like Never Again by Kavya Shah ; An Incomplete Heartbeat; Jab we met & A special day will have a special place in my heart.
This book demands a applause for its wonderful collection of love tales that will touch every human being.