Meinl Cymbals HCS14H 14" HCS Traditional Hi Hat Pair
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- When played closed together, the 14-inch HCS hi-hats have a crisp "chick" sound along with warm, sizzling undertones that carry over when played open
- The Meinl HCS brass alloy hi-hats have gained immense popularity due to their versatility, durability, and outstanding sound quality
- Great cutting response when played with the foot
- Medium weight cymbals with a standard traditional finish Meinl HCS cymbals are designed for beginner and student musicians using a durable brass alloy that maintains its tone while holding up to the brunt of drum sticks
- Well-suited to integrate into your setup and ideal for all styles
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Description for Meinl Cymbals HCS14H 14" HCS Traditional Hi Hat Pair
All products are imported from the USA. All electronic products must be used with a step down/up converter for Indian voltage compatibility.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
sound: 7/10 (considering it could be compared to the best)
durability 9/10 (should be fine if you dont throw a brick at it)
price 9/10 (if you paid -$90)
conclusion: if your on a budget but still want decent sounding and reliable hats mienl HCS 14 inch hi-hats may be what your looking for.