Mee Mee Caring Baby Wet Wipes with Aloe Vera (72 pcs/pack) (Pack of 3)
|Price:||197.00 ( 0.91 / Count) FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||100.00 (34%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Thoroughly cleanses baby's delicate skin
- Enriched with aloe vera extracts that give a cooling and soothing effect to baby's skin
- Hypoallergenic ingredients and dermatologically tested
- Made of spun lace, non-woven material
- 100 percent bacteria free
- Alcohol free
- Ideal for babies with weight of 12-17kgs
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.This item is Non Returnable
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Partner Offers: Minimum 15% off Subscribe & Save. Products will be delivered automatically every month & shipping is free! Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Diaper change can often tend to be a messy affair. But your baby will soon be potty trained and you will be a proud parent! Till then Mee Mee's Caring Baby Wet Wipes are a handy way to keep your baby refreshed and clean easily. Non-toxic and hypoallergenic, the wipes are entirely safe for everyday use. Regular wipe-down with a diaper change keeps your baby fresh and comfortable which means uninterrupted happy moods! Made of spunlace and non-woven fabric, Mee Mee's Caring Baby Wet Wipes are thick to make cleaning up easy and efficient. Enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera, they also moisturize as they clean. 100% bacteria and alcohol free, Mee Mee's Caring Baby Wet Wipes are manufactured as per the international norms of safety and hygiene to deliver only the best for your baby.
From the Manufacturer
Soothing and Soft Care for Your Baby
Give your little one a soothing and refreshing touch with the Mee Mee baby wet wipes. With gentle care, these baby skincare wipes freshen and hydrate your baby's delicate skin at all times. Your little one's skin will feel smooth, soft and moisturized with these wet wipes for baby, as it features Aloe Vera extracts that soothe your baby's skin and protect it from rashes or irritants. These baby wet wipes are 100 percent bacteria free and made to maintain your baby's hygiene and to provide utmost care. Clean your baby with these sensitive skin-safe wipes after changing diapers or just to keep your baby's skin supple.
Cool and Refreshing Wipes
These baby wet wipes make your baby feel cool and refreshing every time you use them. Featuring spun lace, non-woven fabric and hypoallergenic material, these wipes are soft and gentle on your baby's skin and protect it from friction or rash. Being alcohol free, these soft baby wipes do not include any harsh materials that could harm your baby's sensitive skin and make sure that your baby receives utmost care. Clean your baby's face and hands with these alcohol free wipes after play time and while travelling. With these gentle wipes, be sure to keep your baby clean and fresh at all times. Take it anywhere you go with your baby and protect your little one from skin infections.
- Count: 72
- Contains: Aloe Vera extracts
- Made of spun lace, non-woven fabric and hypo-allergenic material
- Cooling, soothing and moisturizing wipes for delicate skin
- Alcohol free
From the manufacturer
- Made of spunlace and non-woven fabric for quick and convenient cleaning.
- Keeps your baby moisturized and fresh.
- Antibacterial properties to keep your baby sanitised all day.
- Compact packaging of the product makes it travel-friendly.
Caring Baby Wipes
Mee Mee's Caring Baby Wet Wipes are a handy way to keep your baby refreshed and clean easily. These wipes are entirely safe for everyday use.
Regular wipe-down with a diaper change keeps your baby fresh and comfortable which means uninterrupted happy moods!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Edited Review for the New Wipes :
New meemee wipes are really disappointing.Total contrast to its previous version. Nothing wrong in trying Littles or Luvlap for a change. If you are a meemee customer I am sure you will buy it even after reading the negatives ( like I did ) but just don't stock in bulk.
1. Old meemee wipes were like thin cotton cloths, now they made it feel smooth silky for god knows what reason & thinner than ever before. It dries immediately and does not gives a nice and tight grip on skin for cleaning as it used to give. Although they have improved 2 things
++Sticker - sticker on new pack is wide and more adhesive than before.
++Fragrance - New Wipes have mild talcum fragrance similar to Johnson wipes, but it's really not impressive. So now its quite okay to use these wipes for cleaning upper body but still Remember that All kinds of wipes manufacturers warn not use wipes around eyes.
2. Dont use for newborn for atleast one month. Use Johnson/pamper/Himalaya.
3. If you compare to the Johnson & Johnson wipes it's exact same in size But thin & dry comparatively. Johnson wipes have 3 times moisturiser as per their official claim and its true. For the New meemee wipes, I would say even luvlap, little & Nuby has more moisturizer than meemee.
4. I been using MeeMee for almost 2 year everyday and had no issues with it.
5. Better explore alternative options like Little`s, Nuby or Luvlap wipes. Especially Luvlap are paraben free and pH balanced, well moisturised. If you dont care about paraben (some believe it causes cancer- No official FDA claim) then Nuby (USA) are the finest class & fragrance free.
6. MeeMee wipes are pH balanced, As Nuby advertises it as a feature, its important to know almost all wipes like Johnson, pampers, Luvlap are pH balanced. And yes you should care about "pH imbalance", its the main reason to baby rashes, not the diapers. Inshort Urine is acidic (pH<6)whereas potty & sweat are alkaline (pH>7), mixture of acid and alkali can harm any skin. pH balanced wipes helps to bring the baby skin pH almost to 7 (neutral).
How to Fix the Sticking Tape Issue & its Reason :
All of the baby wipes which comes with a sticking tape to open/close the pack loses their stickiness till the pack reaches 50% resulting in dryness of remaining wipes. We curse the manufacturer for the issue but infact when we are pulling the wipes with one hand, they are rubbing against the opening and the moisturiser from wipes after several rubs makes the sticker non sticky.
Take off however many wipes you need in advance carefully pulling them vertically (without rubbing the surrounding area) and re seal the pack. As you can use both hands this time, this wont be very difficult. Try it !You can read the sticker complaint even on amazon`s US website so its not something regarding the quality of sticker but how you pull them.
• This product has been a part of Super Value Sale in last 1 year. Buy on First 3 days of any month to get 10% cashback upto Rs.600. If you have ICICI bank debit/credit card then amazon offers an extra 10% cash back on spending above Rs.4000.