- Reading level: 18+ years
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Penguin (27 April 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0140449337
- ISBN-13: 978-0140449334
- Product Dimensions: 12.8 x 1.7 x 19.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 178 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #447 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Meditations (Penguin Classics) Paperback – 27 Apr 2006
|Paperback, 27 Apr 2006||
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“Here, for our age, is [Marcus’s] great work presented in its entirety, strongly introduced and freshly, elegantly translated.” —Robert Fagles
From the Inside Flap
A series of spiritual exercises filled with wisdom, practical guidance, and profound understanding of human behavior, Marcus Aurelius's "Meditations remains one of the greatest works of spiritual and ethical reflection ever written. Marcus's insights and advice--on everything from living in the world to coping with adversity and interacting with others--have made the "Meditations required reading for statesmen and philosophers alike, while generations of ordinary readers have responded to the straightforward intimacy of his style.
In Gregory Hays's new translation--the first in a generation--Marcus's thoughts speak with a new immediacy: never before have they been so directly and powerfully presented.
"From the Trade Paperback edition.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
178 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Print and paper quality is also fantastic. Makes it an absolute pleasure to read.
This book is a must have.
EXCELLENT GUIDE FOR ONES DEVELOPMENT AND TOWARDS SOCIAL GOOD.