- Paperback: 248 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education (Asia); First edition (15 September 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0071269940
- ISBN-13: 978-0071269940
- Package Dimensions: 23.4 x 18.5 x 1.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Medico-Legal and Ethical Issues in Eye Care: Case Senarios for Optometrists, Opticians, Ophthalmologists and Family Physicians Paperback – 15 Sep 2009
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
About the Author
Catherine Tay is an associate professor lecturing law at the NUS Business School, National University of Singapore (NUS). She also supervises year 4 medical students at the Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS, in medico-legal and business issues in their electives. Professor Tay is an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore, and a barrister-at-law (of Lincoln's Inn, United Kingdom). She is the author of 30 law books, including books on medical negligence and other medico-legal and ethical issues.
Kah Guan Au Eong is Medical Director and a senior consultant in ophthalmology at the Singapore International Eye Cataract Retina Centre, Mount Elizabeth Medical Centre, as well as an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Ophthalmology, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, NUS. Professor Au Eong is a clinician-scientist active in teaching, research and innovation in many areas of ophthalmology and primary eye care. He is the author of more than 20 books and book chapters, and more than 186 scientific articles in local and international journals.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|