Mederma Skin Care, 10g
|Price:||440.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||10.00 (2%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- The Intense gel formula promotes healing process of the skin, effectively reduces and makes the scar softer, smoother and more elastic
- The first and only daily scar gel
- Mederma Intense Gel is easy to apply and has a pleasent smell
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Wounds to the skin and tissue can heal on their own over time. But scars will remain after those wounds heal. Once you have a scar, it will not go away completely. However, proper care can help wounds heal with less scarring. And once the wound has closed, you can take steps to help improve how a scar looks or feels.
Talk to your doctor about how to care for your skin to reduce the appearance of scarring, and about what you can expect for any scar care he or she may recommend.
Want to improve self-confidence due to scars that are very visible on the face, hands or arms.
Have pain, itching, swelling, scabs or other discomfort as the skin heals.
Have pain or discomfort of underlying tissues, tendons and nerves because of how the scar heals.
Tend to scar easily.