Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
Mechanix 3601011 Pocket Series Bikes
|Price:||219.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||56.00 (20%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Mechanix Pocket Series Bikes is a building and contruction toy for kids above 7 years
- 3 models
- 68 pieces
- A step-by-step manual to enable your child to learn the basics of fitting and guide him through the process
- Crafted from high quality steel and finished perfectly for the ideal feel and finish
- Teaches and Improves: Fine motor skills, logical thinking and creative thinking
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Description for Mechanix 3601011 Pocket Series Bikes
Mechanix Pocket Series Bikes set is an exclusive entry level kit for enhancing a child’s early learning skills. Construction toys for kids have immense potential to keep them engaged in playing as well as learning some vital life skills. Your kid will instantly get hooked on to these simple and exciting do-it-yourself kits that includeMechanix games for kids.
Fun Filled and Educational Activity
DIY kits from Zephyr Toys Mechanix are reputed to be quality construction toys for kids that are designed for recreational as well as educational purposes. Their world-class educational aids and Mechanix toys have been boosting the early learning skills of young children for the last 25 years.
Mechanix Pocket Series Bikes kit consists of a step-by-step guide that assists the young engineers in building their own bike. Children can construct their own trendy bikes by using small parts and special tools that are designed exclusively in accordance to their skill levels. Metal parts in kids’ construction toys such as Mechanix toys conform to child safety standards. These have rounded edges and fine finishingfor prevent any harm from occurring to children. Just gift these and watch these budding automobile engineers construct bikes using special tools and their creative brains.
Mechanix Games for Kids’ development
Playing with construction toys for kids is one of the most ideal activities for early learning. Mechanix games for kids help develop their aptitude for mechanical or automobile engineering. You can observe your child build up skills that will be helpful as they grow older. Using tools to fix different parts in Mechanix games for kids is valuable for developing hand-to-eye coordination. Learning comes easily if it is associated with gaming activities such as kids’ construction toys. Children can enhance their knowledge of colors, shapes and functions of different tools that are required to assemble small parts. Your child will proudly show off the bike after assembling it to everyone.
- Easy-to-assemble Mechanix games for kids
- Rounded parts with smooth surfaces ensure safety
- Step by step manual guide to assist children
- Toy category: construction toy with educational objectives
- Improves imagination, logical thinking, manual dexterity, creativity and mechanical skills
- Material: Superior quality steel and plastic with excellent finish
- Recommended age: 7 years and above
- Dimensions of product (Cm): 17.2 x 16.8 x 4.6
- Weight of product: 200 gm