- Paperback: 656 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education India; Third edition (17 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9332573913
- ISBN-13: 978-9332573918
- Package Dimensions: 22.9 x 17 x 2.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #24,549 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mechanics 3 ED Paperback – 17 Jun 2016
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Keith R. Symon, University of Wisoconsin.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The used copy that I bought was in good condition, and very reasonably priced. I highly recommend Symon's book to be a permanent addition to an advanced physics student's library.
It's a shame that it takes Fowles, Symon, and Marion to get you through Goldstein, but nevertheless, take a hint and stock up if you are to face the Goldstein book.
just short of tensor use.
This review will remain incomplete until the book is well studied, but may be updated periodically as chapters are completed.