- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: Dover Publications Inc.; 12.2.1984 edition (1 January 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0486647854
- ISBN-13: 978-0486647852
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 2.5 x 22.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,28,608 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mechanical Vibrations (Dover Civil and Mechanical Engineering) Paperback – 1 Jan 1985
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, UrbanClap, Faasos & 1Mg. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
J. P. Den Hartog: The Reprint Engineer
J. P. Den Hartog (1901–1989), who taught for most of his career at MIT, was one of the founders of the Dover reprint program in engineering. As the author of several books that Dover reprinted and still has in print, and as an advisor from the 1950s until just a few years before his death in 1989, Professor Den Hartog gave invaluable advice concerning books of lasting interest and importance in his field.
Not many books in engineering have a productive shelf life spanning several decades. Among the exceptions are these four books of Professor Den Hartog, which Dover reprinted and occasionally revised in later printings from 1961 through 1987: Mechanics, 1961, Strength of Materials, 1961, Mechanical Vibrations, 1985, and Advanced Strength of Materials, 1987. Still widely read and cited by authors in these areas, Den Hartog's books are a tribute to his gift for exposition and clarity.
The J. P. Den Hartog Award, established in 1987, is presented in recognition of lifetime contributions to the teaching and practice of vibration engineering.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About the packaging and delivery - it was very good and prompt. The packaging was well satisfying and bang for the bucks.