- Paperback: 853 pages
- Publisher: S Chand; 5th Revised edition edition (1 January 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8121906288
- ISBN-13: 978-8121906289
- Product Dimensions: 22 x 17 x 1.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 647 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #192 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mechanical Engineering: Conventional and Objective Types (2018-19 Session) Paperback – 1 Jan 2018
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
R.S Khurmi: He was born on 29 Aug 1939 in Sunam, a small town in Punjab. He completed his schooling in Sunam and then he completed his professional studies from Phagwara and Delhi. He started his career in Punjab Irrigation Department as an Engineer. After guidance from Professor Das of Chandigarh Engineering College, Dr. Khurmi came to Delhi and took up Teaching and Writing Engineering Text Books as a full time career. He had a great respect for his Guru Shri B.L. Theraja, who introduced him to S. Chand and Company. His books got a good market, not only in India but also abroad. According to the survey of UNESCO, he is the leading and No. 1 author of Engineering textbooks in Asia. He wrote his first book when he was just 26 years old. People in teaching profession always referred that Khurmi has revolutionized the way of writing Engineering Text Books. He was one of the founder members in Executive Committee of Afro-Asia Book Council.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
647 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But suddenly tha book prise growup to rs.386 if u give me the book in previous rate i will going to order soon so fix my problume and replay
&& Also MRP is not 624. It has 595.
Amazon cheat us by discount name also.