- Product Dimensions: 1.3 x 1.3 x 11.8 cm ; 18.1 g
- Item model number: K0917001
- ASIN: B0046VGJJA
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 1 January 2017
- Average Customer Review: 684 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,034 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #4 in Face Concealer
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer,25 Medium, 6.8ml
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Natural looking, fade proof
- Suitable for All skin types
- Product is available in 3 shades, medium pink, medium nude, medium coral
- Consumer Advisory Team No: 1800-22-3000
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Colour: 25 Medium
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
For makeup that doesn't mess with you and let's you bring out your inner beauty flawlessly, Maybelline New York brings the new Fit Me! concealer. With the Fit Me! concealer you'll get the ultimate touch-up coverage for any dark spots or imperfections. You can bid goodbye to any imperfection that holds you back.
From the manufacturer
Beyond Matching: Fresh, Breathable, Natural
Why you'll Love it:
It's makeup that doesn’t mess with you
- No oils, no waxes, no nonsense
- Natural coverage that leaves skin the way it was meant to be fresh, breathing, natural
- Exclusive translucent base and lightweight pigments allow skin's natural highs and lows to show through
- Non-comedogenic, dermatologist-tested, ophthalmologist-tested, fragrance-free
For Best Results:
Dot concealer onto imperfections or under eyes. Pat with finger to blend.
Fit Me Tips
Prime, perfect, blush, and bronze your way to beautiful.
1) Concealer: Look in the mirror and tilt your head down to see where shadows fall, and then just conceal that area, tapping to blend as you go.
2) Blush: Rather than concentrating blush on the apples of your cheeks, brush it up along the cheekbone, using the center of your eye as a guide for your starting point.
3) Bronze: Have your brush ready? Starting at your hairline, swoop down to your cheekbone, and then sweep over your jawline.
Find your Perfect Fit with Maybelline New York. Be the Best Version of you
Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
Mattefying liquid foundation that evens normal to oily skin.
Fit Me! Matte + Poreless Powder
Mattefying powder for normal to oily skin.
Fit Me! Blush
For when you need a touch of color.
Fit Me! Bronzer
For when you need a subtle glow.
Customers who bought this item also bought
684 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• I've tried Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in the shade 220 and the concealer in 25 Medium (both my sister's, not mine) and they matched pretty well.
• Medium 25 is slightly more pinkish and Sand 20 is slightly more yellow, so I ended up getting Sand hoping it would maybe colour correct my dark circles a bit.
• If you're pretty light skinned i.e definitely fairer than the medium/normal Indian skin colour (lighter than MAC 35/30) I'd recommend Sand or Medium depending on the undertone you want.
• The product is very easy to blend and a little goes a long way. It covered up old and new acne marks pretty well too, without anything underneath.
• I also used it around my eyebrows to highlight them and it worked brilliantly!
• I don't own setting powder so I used Maybelline compact powder instead and didn't have creasing issues.
• It definitely brightened up my under eye area. But if you're planning on using it in the inner corners or lid area without eye shadow, it might look a bit ashy but it depends on your level of pigmentation.
• Overall, I'd say it's definitely worth a try when it's on sale (between 300-350 Rupees) because you can always use it as a natural matte highlighter or mix it with a different concealer/foundation/shade.
I just loved it so much . I took the shade Sand and my skin is from wheatish to fair .