- Product Dimensions: 2.7 x 7 x 14.3 cm ; 40.8 g
- Item model number: 999LDG-950
- ASIN: B0030HNNS6
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 June 2014
- Average Customer Review: 1,896 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #195 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner, Blackest Black, 3g
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Oil-free formula holds highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base
- Smudge-proof and waterproof for 36 hours
- Most intense line for lasting drama
- Safe for sensitive eyes and ophthalmologist-tested
- Contact lens safe
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Size: 3 grams
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Deeply concentrated black pigments for intense and dramatic lines with a glossier finish. Resists oil, sweat and water.
From the manufacturer
Why you’ll Love it
This waterproof eyeliner has a long-lasting gel formula that achieves dramatic eye looks easily. Whether you go thick, thin, smudged or smoky, your look will last, from day to night!
The Classic Wing
Step 1: Using the brush, create a small wing on the corner of your eye.
Step 2: Pull the line inward to connect to the inner corner.
Step 3: Fill in the empty space and voila!
The DGL Smokey
Step 1: Apply a generous line of the product on your lid with the brush.
Step 2: Using a smudging brush or your finger, quickly smudge the product along the edges.
Step 3: Soften the crease line using a pale eyeshadow.
The Dramatic Kajal
Step 1: Draw a small wing on the lower corner of your eye.
Step 2: Using the brush, draw a bold line along your waterline.
Step 3: Line your waterline and fill in any gaps for a smudgeproof kajal look!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The stick they provide doesn't have the brand name Maybelline. Also, the cap of the stick is open from the top.
2. It's smoother than the original one that I had bought from a retail shop BUT it causes irritation at the cornea portion of the eye (the section from where you start putting eyeliner). It makes cuts there and I have to put moistureizer there every time I put off my eyeliner.
Would not suggest anyone to buy it from here. Instead, buy it from retail shop or if online then only Maybelline as seller.
This is a fancy glass box and comes with a brush. Doesn't smudge as much as the eyetex used to. But it does smudge after a while. Using the brush and applying the thick pasty gel could be very tricky for the untrained like me.
But the color is black and I feel people with more dexterity and experience will find this good. So 4 stars
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
This is not creamy at all
It doesn't slide smoothly on the eyelids.Read more