- Product Dimensions: 2.9 x 2.9 x 11.3 cm ; 113 g
- Item model number: 220 Natural Beige
- ASIN: B00PFCSURS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: 842 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,113 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Maybelline New York Fit ME Matte with Poreless Foundation, 220 Natural Beige, 30g
|Price:||550.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||25.00 (4%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Fit me matte + poreless foundation has a mattifying liquid formula ideal for normal to oily skin
- This lightweight foundation mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish
- The exclusive matte foundation formula features micro powders to control shine and blur pores
- Pore minimizing foundation
- Dermatologist tested allergy tested non comedogenic
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour: 220 Natural Beige
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Want the perfect foundation fit? It's all about matching skin tone and texture.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I like it for its coverage & shade. Just the smell is little bad. Cant call it fragrance. However the smell goes away in few seconds so that is a respite.
I have a very fluctuating skin tone which changes slightly with season change & tan. But golden caramel shade is the closest at this point of time.
It does not give a matte effect for very long hours but I do feel less greasy with its use. I have a very oily skin during Summers & Rainy season and its working good so far.
○GREAT COVERAGE . Once I'm done with color correcting , this foundation is all I need on top . You don't need additional concealer to get a higher coverage
○ Doesnt take time to set
○ Doesnt require tools . You can use your fingers and it sets beautifully , giving great coverage with natural look .
○ Needs really less setting powder and touch ups . I used just a tiny bit of Coty Airspun Powder ( cheaper alternative to Ben Nye Banana Powder . Buy it on instagram @glamour.hyderabad) I didnt need to touch up throughout the 7 hour time period I used it for .
○Long lasting .
○ Matte Without Making it feel dry and caky
○ Non comedogenic
○ Does not oxidize on skin
○ Hides wrinkles , fine lines , pores and blemishes
○ Shade selection is hard . I do not have the lightest complexion so the Amazon quiz suggest me the second shade , to my disappointment - it was 2 shades darker and orange . I selected the Ivory Shade and it was a perfect match .
○ Clings to Dry patches and makes them more prominent after an hour or so
Verdict : Buy it !!! Perfect for oily and combination skin .! It's worth the money you are paying for . I'm keeping this safe for any of the special occasions . You can also use it daily if you want your foundation game to be strong all day everyday
If you are a normal /Dry skin beauty - Do not worry ! You can make this foundation ( or any other ) flawless on your skin by following these 2 steps :
( works for every skin type )
1. Exfoliate your face 30 mins before you plan on getting ready
2. Take your favourite moisturizer , take double or triple the amount of moisturizer you usually use - MOISTURIZE THE HELL OUT OF YOUR FACE. Blend blend blend and make sure your skin absorbs all of it .
Wait for 5 -10 minutes so that the moisturizer dries . Now apply the foundation !
You do not need a primer if you use this technique . I've learnt this from my guru and honestly this tip is life changing .
Do rate my review if you find it helpful !
>wide shade options
> very blendable
> stays on for atleast 4 hours
>perfect for daily use
> decent amount
>simple n cute packaging
> need primer or moisturizer for dry skin
> no pump or dispenser