- Get 10% back, Shop with Amazon Pay balance. Maximum up to Rs.500 per customer. Min. order value is Rs.250. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback with purchases using SBI Debit and Credit Cards. Minimum Purchase Rs. 5000, Maximum Cashback Rs. 1,750 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Maybelline Color Show Glam, Paparazzi Purple
|Price:||131.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|You Save:||44.00 (25%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- When applied on nails, it delivers a 3d shimmering effect
- Perfect for experimental, trendy nail art
- Easy to apply and dries quickly
- Comes in 8 trendy, glittering shades
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
|Note: Special Shipping information - This item is shipped by ground and will therefore require an additional delivery time of 3-6 days in addition to the delivery timeline displayed above. This is only applicable for items fulfilled by Amazon.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Colour: Paparazzi Purple
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Innovative liquid sand technology. Glitter like you have never seen before.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Coming to product, yes its good but not the dark black they show in the image instead this is kind of ash color.
Am happy about it.. Love Amazon
Love glitters? :-)
Maybelline came up with 8 different shades in their Glitter Mania Nail Paints range ( 601-608 ) - Starry Nights, Paparazzi Purple, Pink Champagne, All That Glitters, Matinee Mauve, Red Carpet, Dazzling Diva, Bling On The Blue and I like almost all of them !!
- Bought these from a store for Rs.145/- each .
- The quantity they sell for this price is 6ml.
- Staying power is better than usual glitter polishes
- Doesn't come off easily
- Too sheer ; if you like opaque finish ' these are a must try
- The glitters in these polishes don't look gaudy . They are very pretty and small.
- These are easy to apply and dry quickly
- Have a sand-textured effect , I guess that is to deliver the 3D shimmering effect !
- Best part is that it doesn't catch your clothes.. :-)
- The glitters stay in place and do not fall off .
I bought three shades -
* All That Glitters * ( 601 )
Gorgeous soft gold shade. I like to wear two coats of this one. Single coat looks quite opaque and three coats look swamped with glitters.
* Starry Night * ( 603 )
Beautiful black shade with silver glitters. You need to apply at least three coats for this one if you want the same color as it shows on the bottle of the product :-)
* Pink Champagne * ( 607 )
Fabulous nude pinkish glitter nail paint. Looks absolutely gorgeous . Pure Love <3
Pictures posted for reference [ From L to R : All that glitters > Starry Nights > Pink Champagne > Matinee Mauve ]
Purchased another shade 'Red Carpet' , didn't like it as much as I like the other shades. This one is too runny and there are no thick shimmer particles like there are in Pink Champagne and All That Glitters.
Happy shopping !!
~ The SilverLining Review ~
My sister is 2 tone fairer than me, but we both are using it and trust me it suits us equally. Easy to use
You can use it on daily basis too
Verdict: I love the glitters