- Paperback: 150 pages
- Publisher: Notion Press, Inc.; 1 edition (4 July 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1945621230
- ISBN-13: 978-1945621239
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 0.9 x 20.3 cm
- Average Customer Review: 161 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#1,85,070 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #24681 in Romance (Books)
Maya: Celebration of Love Paperback – Import, 4 Jul 2016
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
About the Author
Aamer Baig, a guy with an artistic mindset, is a resident of Visakhapatnam and is a self-motivated person. His dream of becoming a film director has spurred him to become a writer. This MBA graduate from GITAM University started writing at the age of seventeen and is extremely passionate about making short films, reading self-help books and becoming a spokesperson. After writing twelve short stories and helping a few directors with their scripts for making short films, he has come out with a full-length novel. Maya is his first official novel based on real situations in his life. With his friends and family encouraging his writing, he plans to write and publish two books in a year and also wants to see his writings as feature films in the near future.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This tittle justify it's story. While reading Maya it felt like a rollercoaster ride. This story contains all emotions, love, compromise, wait, hope, desire. Everything emotion at its best. Aryan seems like a guy who is truly, madly and deeply in love with Ziva/Maya. While I was in between reading I felt like Ziva was one of the confused girls. Who don't know what she really wants or feels, and it felt like Aryan was going way to far for a girl who thinks,that, it's only lust not love. That princess treatment seems a bit too much, and practically not possible. But the way writer has explained all the places, like, Hyderabad, Goa, Kashmir and obviously beauty of the Taj Mahal on full moon is pretty awesome. The way this story ends it'll leave tears in your eyes and maybe a question in your mind. Was it all worth it??
But overall it's an amazing and unique story.
It was nice experience reading it. 😊😊
Blurb of story is intresting.. Title of book suits the story :)
A book full of emotions.....The Love story of Maya & Ziva..
It is an appropriate book for romantic fiction readers...
Story flows well to the unexpected climax ....Book is good for beginners..
& Aamer Baig really good work .. keep it up ..
would like to see more.... ALL THE BEST :)
Classic !! Maya rockzzz
As pure as true love
If you are in search of a good love story then this is what you have to pick