ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero (Wi-Fi AC) LGA1151 DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 Z370 ATX Motherboard with onboard 802.11ac WiFi, Gigabit LAN and USB 3.1 for 8th Generation Intel Core Processors
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed exclusively for 8th generation Intel Core processors to maximize connectivity and speed
- 5-Way Optimization with Auto-Tuning and FanXpert 4 automatically tailors overclocking profiles to your unique build for maximum OC performance and dynamic system cooling
- Unmatched Personalization with ASUS exclusive AURA Sync RGB lighting, two additional RGB headers, addressable RGB header and 3D printing mounts
- Two Patent-pending Safe Slots feature an injection molding process that integrates metal framing for a stronger, firmly anchored PCIe slot built for heavyweight GPUs
- Industry-leading 8-channel HD audio with dual headphone amplifiers and ROG exclusive SupremeFX S1220 CODEC driven by Japanese capacitors
Return Policy on this item
This item is non- returnable
Customers who bought this item also bought
Experience next-level gaming performance and personalization with the ROG Maximus X Hero supporting 8th generation Intel Core processors. Unlock full calibration and customization options with 5-Way Optimization, Addressable AURA Sync RGB lighting and 3D printing mounts. Dual M.2 and front panel USB 3.1 deliver maximum connectivity speeds.
Compare with similar items
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I will update if anything changes.
The new one arrived a few days later and has been running well so far and its a quality motherboard. As long as Amazon/Asus refunds me for the original board I'm still happy but I still have to recommend that customers be careful and check that the pins are not damaged before trying to install the CPU, otherwise you might get blamed for the damage.
Lights come on but that is it.
Q-code stays at 00, no video, no beeps in speaker I attached.
Swapped all components (power supply, memory, processor, drives) to a new different brand mother board and no problems were detected on boot up.