Maths Activities and Worksheets for Grade 5 - BrainX Maths Training Program 3 month subscription for Class 5 (BrainX Maths Training Program 3 months subscription) Loose Leaf – 2014
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
• Build interest, insight and problem solving ability in Math
• Real life applications of Maths, not just sums. Great for olympiads and contests
• Class 5 Math through activities (cut-paste-draw-solve-paint) and real life applications
• 80+ worksheets with the 3 month subscription delivered to your home
• Designed by IITians and experts. Used by leading schools including DPS, Jindal, MGD. Aligned to curriculum
What is BrainX
BrainX is an activity based Maths training program for students of grade 5. Students solve real life math problems as per their curriculum while they cut, paste, paint, solve and draw. Since students actually DO them, they retain up to 47 times more and understand better. These colored printed activities and worksheets are delivered to your home every month for 3 months.
BrainX is used by top schools including DPS, Jindal, KVA as part of their formal math curriculum.
Math Skills Addressed
• Complete curriculum for Grade 5 will be addressed with the full program (12 months subscription)
• All topics ranging from Decimals, Number System, Roman Numbers, Arithmetic operations, Bills, Percentage, Fractions and more
If you take a 3 months subscription, your topic coverage will be limited to those 3 months and not full year
• The program can be extended without loss of continuity
What will I get
• 18-25 colored printed activities and worksheets at your home every month for next 3 months
• Free home delivery
• Perfect for preparation of olympiads and talent exams
• Not just 'sums' these are actual thought provoking applications of Maths
• Maths the kids will love to do
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.