- Paperback: 912 pages
- Publisher: Sangam Books Ltd; Second edition (12 April 2001)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8125909826
- ISBN-13: 978-8125909828
- Package Dimensions: 24 x 16 x 3.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,22,075 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Mathematics And Statistics For Economics Paperback – 12 Apr 2001
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The purpose of this book is to provide important and vital aspects of mathematical and statistical methods widely used by economics and management in various contexts. The number of topics required to be studied in mathematics and statistics have increased. It is also playing an increasingly vital role in the solution of problem encountered in social sciences. This book includes considerably more material than that required in most courses and therefore, should be able to generate greater interest in the subject.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.